My Rep Over Sikhi...?

Guest DroidSingh

Guest DroidSingh

Theres a guy I know who is a full Amrit Dhaari Singh, does seva representing five Singhs (but not actually in the Panj) and is very well respected by the local community. But recently, he has gotten into a situation where what he and his Singhni (wife) know, would help bring someone to justice who committed a very wrongful crime. Their knowledge will help support a criminal case but they are too worried about their reputation and the reputation of their own family. The Singh has therefore refused to help in the case even though he knows the criminal is 100% guilty.

I can't say much more due to the nature of the case so forgive me for the vague details. But on what is said above, I was wondering... what would you do in his case? What would you say to a person like him to convince him to just tell the truth in a court of law? Can he really call himself a Sikh of the Guru if he can't even stand up and help bring someone to justice in such a way?

your thoughts and help much appreciated