Pappi

Guest gupt

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Sadha sangat i m amritdhari i love a person who too is amritdhari..............

We have 1 year for our marriage.............

I got attracted towards him b'coz he is religious person.

Par sada pyaar us stage vicha janda ja reha hai ki ahasi ik duza nu sexy pics dikhande ja rahe........gala vicha vi sex..........

Eda lagda GURU ji ki sochade hone.Sometimes in this thought i don't talk nicely with him........tab os nu gussa aha janda.

KI maha ki kara??? i feel so satisfied and happy with sex feelings.......also i love guru ji.

The person to whom i talk this i wanna marry him and he also marry me. par kadi kadi kudarat sanu ahalag na kar deaha eda sochaka dar lagda................lagda why i m sharing this too personal things..........par jado lagda sadi marriage hogi taha lagda sab thik hai........

Plz advice.......i m feeling embarrassment........ but this is for some time when i decide to leave away from him i feel alone and feel like i m in stress.....................

SADHA SANGAT JI TUSI DASO WHAT I DO???? Sex is important for good health and satisfied mind.......where as GURBANI and GURU is very important for ahatamik jivan.................what i do?

parents ik saal shaadi ni karana chande meri.......par i feel stressed if i don't have my love relationship...............

ki kara?? whatz rite????

i can't talk frankly to my parents about my marriage they want me too be independent b4 marriage...........par meri jo halat hai oda ki kara...............do advice..........

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Manu galat na samjho but now i am commited...........hun if i change my decision then it will be paap we don't do sex b4 marriage we talk and see lovers pics and share them that's it.................

Guest dklsghlks

You send indecent pictures to each other? That is really disgusting, I'm actually seriously disturbed by this.

If this was acceptable, you wouldn't be here asking for advice or questioning your actions. (I'm finding it difficult to understand exactly what is going on because you're writing in Punjabi).

Either way, firstly you need to gain some self respect. Secondly, you need to consider how wrong this is in Guru Maharaaj's eyes. Thirdly, you need to realise that you're not married to this guy yet and absolutely anything could happen. It might not work out. Where will that leave you? He will easily find someone else to marry, but for girls it's slightly different. Once you've lost your izzat, you cannot get it back. And it looks to me like you've handed yours to him on a plate.

I need to go and watch some children's tv with unicorns and rainbows.

Do you have permission from both set of parents or are you engaged ?

If not, then frankly there is no Surety of marriage.

In life there is Lot of temptation, unless one learns to Control the urge there is bound to be trouble !

It is no secret but let me tell you that there is desire as well as curiosity till a Gift is in Wrap.

Guest agony aunt

I'm guessing that this is a genuine post.

If both your parents have agreed to this marriage and you only have 1 year to go then my advice is that you should definately wait. A year is not that long and then you'll have the rest of your whole life together. Most important of all you will both be made one by Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji one you get married.

There's no harm at all in both of you trying to convince both your parents to bring the marriage date forward. unless either of you are not ready to commit to the other for life yet... in which case you wouldn't want to do anything which you would then have to hide from your future husband if you didn't end up marrying this Amritdhari!

Please do not post any more topics about this subject, I just rejected your other topic. We are allowing you one and giving you the benefit of the doubt that this topic is genuine and you really need advice.

Thanx and srry.........i m in big trouble. My soul had decided to be his wife i love him but when he showed me that video which u have to delete i am in big confusionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and also can't go back b'coz now i can't marry anyone else.........we have n't made physical relation then also i had given my everything to himmmmmmmmmmm

Need helpppppp and support and advice of all

I was going to dissect every single you have written, instead I leave you with the following

kUiV kmwxY kUVo hovY nwnk isPiq ivgwis ]3]

koorr kamaanai koorro hovai naanak sifath vigaas ||3||

Practicing falsehood [corruption/evil minded deeds], only falsehood [corruption/evil] is obtained. O Nanak, through the Lord's Praise, one blossoms forth [and becomes happy, content]. ||3||

slok mÚ 4 ]

salok ma 4 ||

Salok, Fourth Mehla:

mnmuK mUlhu BuilAw ivic lbu loBu AhMkwru ]

manamukh moolahu bhuliaa vich lab lobh aha(n)kaar ||

The self-willed manmukhs forget the Primal Lord, the Source of all; they are caught in greed and egotism.

JgVw kridAw Anidnu gudrY sbid n krih vIcwru ]

jhagarraa karadhiaa anadhin gudharai sabadh n karehi veechaar ||

They pass their nights and days in conflict and struggle; they do not contemplate the Word of the Shabad.

suiD miq krqY sB ihir leI bolin sBu ivkwru ]

sudhh math karathai sabh hir lee bolan sabh vikaar ||

The Creator has taken away all their understanding and purity; all their speech is evil and corrupt.

idqY ikqY n sMqoKIAih AMqir iqsnw bhu AigAwnu AMD´wru ]

dhithai kithai n sa(n)thokheeahi a(n)thar thisanaa bahu agiaan a(n)dhhyaar ||

No matter what they are given, they are not satisfied; within their hearts there is great desire, ignorance and darkness.

nwnk mnmuKw nwlo qutI BlI ijn mwieAw moh ipAwru ]1]

naanak manamukhaa naalo thuttee bhalee jin maaeiaa moh piaar ||1||

O Nanak, it is good to break away from the self-willed manmukhs, who have love and attachment to Maya. ||1||

Sex is important for good health and satisfied mind
Dear sister, I'm not sure where you are getting your information from but that statement is very very wrong. The mind is never satisfied, gurbani tells us this again and again. Certain, sex is not required for good health because if that were the case all the non-married folks (who abstain from the activity) would always be sick! You can see in the world that this is not the case at all.

Guru kirpa karey and you may rise above from the veil of attachment that is covering your eyes so that you can see this person for who they truly are.

No one can tell you what is right, but I'm sure almost everyone will agree that the relation you currently have with this person is wrong as per Gurmat.