Sikhligar

chupchapiti

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

I am not sure if the topic on "sikhligars" have been discussed before on this forum, so just attempting to request the sangat here to help the Sikhligars with any possible seva. I dont know how many of you are aware of who Sikhligars actually are!! I wasn't until today...You could google and read about them, if need to ( they were blessed with the talent to make kirpaans for the sikhs by guru saheb!!)

These Sikhs are the " forgotten ones" because they have no access to Guru Granth saheb (for 6 generations), they live in the slums, they are deprived of basic facilities, education and are in poor condition. However they keep kess just as other Sikhs and follow guru maryaada as much as they can, or they know of.

So back in the days, Nishkaam seva dal found out about them and started a project to help them out. Please follow the link & read about their project :

http://welcome.nishkaam.org/sikhligars.html

Also dont forget the video posted on their page - tells you a lot about their poor condition.

I think its the best way of using your dasvandh as it would go straight to gareeb di jholi. PLease help them..