[Sopw] Lawyer Fee'S For 4 Imprisoned Sikhs

http://www.justgiving.com/4singhs

Legal Aid Appeal

SOPW are raising funds needed for the lawyers fees for the following imprisoned Sikhs:

Balbir Singh; Currently in Nabha Jail, Punjab

Sher Singh; Currently in Amritsar Jail, Punjab

Dharminder Singh; Currently in Nabha Jail

Rajwinder Singh; on bail, case heard in Delhi.

Please donate to ensure that these Sikhs have access to legal representation.

http://www.justgiving.com/4singhs

Legal Aid Appeal

SOPW are raising funds needed for the lawyers fees for the following imprisoned Sikhs:

Balbir Singh; Currently in Nabha Jail, Punjab

Sher Singh; Currently in Amritsar Jail, Punjab

Dharminder Singh; Currently in Nabha Jail

Rajwinder Singh; on bail, case heard in Delhi.

Please donate to ensure that these Sikhs have access to legal representation.

Why doesnt the SGSS fund their representations out of the donations that collect . I dont think all of the maya that collect at Sri Harminder Sahib is spent on the maintainence of gurdwaras nationwide

Why doesnt the SGSS fund their representations out of the donations that collect . I dont think all of the maya that collect at Sri Harminder Sahib is spent on the maintainence of gurdwaras nationwide

SGPC*

Yes, the money isn't managed well at all. If i hadn't known better, i'd think it wasn't spent for the welfare of Sikhs, of course i'm wrong though.

SGPC*

Yes, the money isn't managed well at all. If i hadn't known better, i'd think it wasn't spent for the welfare of Sikhs, of course i'm wrong though.

I was talking about sri guru singh sabha . is that different .

The guru ki wadali doesnt have a proper langar hall . Its such a famous sthan of Sri Guru Hargobind Singh Ji . The San sahib Gurdwara sarovar is in need of maintainence . The Bidar Gudwara sarovar needs maintenance . There are bed bugs in many gurdwaras . Amd the Gudwara staff is more concerned with stupid rules and regulations than serve the sangat . I am just talking about a few places . There must be many more . Not all the money is spent in the right direction . I heard the delhi gurdawara has loads of Maya . They didnt help the Victims of Chaurasi get jobs etc . This is what i read / Heard and nothing is wrong with it sice we rely on the media to become aware of the truth .

I dont wanna get carried away yet again so i sign out and yeah let the gurudwara people come and cut me with their swords for crying foul for this is all that they r good at

• 3 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe.

SOPW would like to thank the sangat who donated and supported these imprisoned Sikhs

These fees have been paid and legal teams have been instructed to fight their cases.

For more information please log on to www.prisonerwelfare.com

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe