Propaganda against this forum !

Sewadar

Many members complained that they are getting uninvited PM messages from one of our member (name/id disclosed). We apologize for his intrusion. Most likely the member is in probably under 15 yrs old, so we would like to request our members not to worry about his message. He couldn't debate properly with other members in the particular thread but he started whinning against the sewadars of the forum and started throwing bad names. Hope you guys understand.. May god bless you all !

--- Messages that sent out to members via PM ---

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

khalsay kay sikhan kee nindak jo nind karay jan boojh narak par aiso bataayo.

guru sahib says anyone who does nindya of my khalsa will not be saved and will go straight to hell.

------------------------------------

ni(n)dhak ni(n)dhaa kar mal dhhovai ouhu malabhakh maaeiaadhhaaree ||

By slandering, the slanderer washes the filth off others; he is an eater of filth, and a worshipper of Maya.

saint soldiers section...nihang thread. this thread has been up and running for several weeks now despite my pleas to the admin (through pm and different threads) to take it down. people have been slandering/putting down nihangs. in the tuk above, it is clear what happens to one who slanders the khalsa. and whether one may want to believe it or not, nihangs whether they do bhang/eat meat are part of the khalsa. none of us has the right to claim them to not be 'true khalsa'.

i do not have the himmat to tell them day after day to do something about it. it has almost been a week of trying. they have moderated my posts (my posts must be approved b

efore being allowed up) so they put up what they wish. admin has also quit replying to my pm. as a result of this i chose to come to the sangat to push them to stop the slandering of guru sahib dey singh. sangato, now it is up to you to do what you can to stop the slandering of your brothers/sisters. email them, pm them, write in threads, do what you must do, just please stop this.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!