Need Some Blessing Ardas And Support

Guest Murakh banda

Guest Murakh banda

Dear Sadsangat ji

today when i look in mirror i dont like myself. I dont like this person who is in mirror. I dont have guts to accept my mistake. I am coward neech murakh banda. After my wife left me for someone else or something which I still dont know and send divorce papers. I was hopeless alone. waheguru helped me with good job and gave me reason to live. I coudnt get married as i am very ugly and not good looking. I have indulged myself in sexual pleasures few times and now i feel very bad and full of guilt. I still miss my x. I think its my fate to be like this i accept all bad things that been happening to me lately. But i went for STD test on doctors recommendation now i feel like <banned word filter activated> why did i do that

please help me and pray for me sad sangat.......that i dont come positive with any of std diseases. I am very scared and learned my lesson. I have made myself promise and infront of wahgeuru ji that again i will not lay an eye on other women, i will not goto that bad route of paid sex and all that. I feel terrible. I cant believe that i did that.....i thought i will forget my x memories that been haunting me but i feel more terrible now :-(

Sorry sad sangat ji

If you were an amritdhari before committing adultery then you have broken your amrit and become a baymukh. If you want forgiveness from Guru Sahib you have to tell the panj pyaray what you did and retake amrit. After retaking amrit, you will have to get rid of the mayl of this sin you committed by japping naam and reciting gurbani.

inmK kwm suAwd kwrix koit idns duKu pwvih ] nimakh kaam suaadh kaaran kott dhinas dhukh paavehi || For a moment of sexual pleasure, you shall suffer in pain for millions of days. GrI muhq rMg mwxih iPir bhuir bhuir pCuqwvih ]1] gharee muhath ra(n)g maanehi fir bahur bahur pashhuthaavehi ||1|| For an instant, you may savor pleasure, but afterwards, you shall regret it, again and again. ||1|| AMDy cyiq hir hir rwieAw ] a(n)dhhae chaeth har har raaeiaa || O blind man, meditate on the Lord, the Lord, your King. qyrw so idnu nyVY AwieAw ]1] rhwau ] thaeraa so dhin naerrai aaeiaa ||1|| rehaao || Your day is drawing near. ||1||Pause||

Marriage is not important. Kaam/lust especially when it is outside of marriage is completely evil and against Gurmat. You have fallen into Maya; this illusion. So, you have to wake up and realise the Truth and Reality. This life is bigger than you, so you need to stop thinking about your false desires and think about the bigger picture. Help yourself by Japping Naam and gain spiritual power so that you can help others.

GVI muhq kw pwhuxw kwj svwrxhwru ] gharree muhath kaa paahunaa kaaj savaaranehaar || For a brief moment, man is a guest of the Lord; he tries to resolve his affairs. mwieAw kwim ivAwipAw smJY nwhI gwvwru ] maaeiaa kaam viaapiaa samajhai naahee gaavaar || Engrossed in Maya and sexual desire, the fool does not understand. auiT cilAw pCuqwieAw pirAw vis jMdwr ]1] out(h) chaliaa pashhuthaaeiaa pariaa vas ja(n)dhaar ||1|| He arises and departs with regret, and falls into the clutches of the Messenger of Death. ||1|| AMDy qUM bYTw kMDI pwih ] a(n)dhhae thoo(n) bait(h)aa ka(n)dhhee paahi || You are sitting on the collapsing riverbank-are you blind? jy hovI pUrib iliKAw qw gur kw bcnu kmwih ]1] rhwau ] jae hovee poorab likhiaa thaa gur kaa bachan kamaahi ||1|| rehaao || If you are so pre-destined, then act according to the Guru's Teachings. ||1||Pause||