Hurricane Sandy

Guest canadaguy

Guest canadaguy

the admins will not approve me account so i guess im gonna have to post it here!!

Is it gonna hit mississauga/brampton/toronto?? I live there and there is a great sikh population here and dixie gurudwara might get destroyed if its that bad (dixie gurudwara is huge and took so long to build and its so nice) Its hit Richmond hill in new york right? there is a high sikh population living there. Is this 2012 stuff really happening? Is waheguru trying to warn us? Vancouver just had an earthquake now this sandy thing is happening and there are so many civil wars in the Middle east that happened and the brutal syrian one at the moment where the rebels have turned to islamic extremisim.

I hope no major damage happens and no deaths. wow this sucks I hope school is cancelled though.

srry if im annoying.

the admins will not approve me account so i guess im gonna have to post it here!!

Is it gonna hit mississauga/brampton/toronto?? I live there and there is a great sikh population here and dixie gurudwara might get destroyed if its that bad (dixie gurudwara is huge and took so long to build and its so nice) Its hit Richmond hill in new york right? there is a high sikh population living there. Is this 2012 stuff really happening? Is waheguru trying to warn us? Vancouver just had an earthquake now this sandy thing is happening and there are so many civil wars in the Middle east that happened and the brutal syrian one at the moment where the rebels have turned to islamic extremisim.

I hope no major damage happens and no deaths. wow this sucks I hope school is cancelled though.

srry if im annoying.

Major face palm

First ofs no it wont hit Ontario as bad as America.Shutting down of school is not necessary and nothing will be ruined.A person died though.Damn man watch the news once in a while.I live in Guelph and nothing bad happened except rain and wind.So calm down singh ji.

If god want to destroy this world then he wouldn't give a deadline such as 2012.