Questions What Are These?

Are Panch Shabad only heard when the Dasam Duar opens? And what are they please? Nau nidh the nine treasures too? Can a Sant or bhramgiani only obtain these? Also the supernatural powers, 8 major ones and 10 others, who would have them?

And the Elysian tree mentioned in Gurbani, is it a myth or can i find it on earth or can only a holy man bring it from Sachkand to earth?

Last question please, can dukh rog get better with ridhia sidhia? Do the Sants holy men have to ask permission from god ?

Thank uji sorry if its not understandable.

9 nidhia 18 sidhia - No, dukh doesn't go away by getting these.....these are mere powers that anyone can get by doing meditation....or even yoga.....like yogis used to do......

9 Nidhian are 9 types of wealth

18 Sidhiann below - may be not exactly these...but you got the idea.
Reducing one body even to the size of an atom .
Expanding one body to an infinitely large size.
Becoming infinitely heavy.
Becoming almost weightless.
Having unrestricted access to all places.
Realizing whatever one desires.
Being undisturbed by hunger, thirst, and other bodily disturbances

Hearing things far away

Seeing things far away

Moving the body wherever thought goes

Assuming any form desired

Entering the bodies of others

Dying when one desires

Getting soul out of body and then return at will

knowing the past, present and future

tolerance of heat, cold and other dualities

being at different places at same time

remaining unconquered by others

These come prior to opening of dasam duar....so yogis sidhs used to stuck here and use these to get name and fame by helping people in good /bad ways.....but these doesn't give them peace of mind......whoever (lets call them Gursikhs/sants/mahapurkh) pass these stage and remains unaffected gets to dasam duar......and these nidhi/sidhis become their slaves then.........Sant mahapurkh follow Guru sahib's hukum on what ever they do (helping others).......they never do things by their own..............obvioulsy they have power to use them....but they follow Guru sahib's raza and hukum.....

Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh ji - "if a person comes to us (sant/mahapurkh) to get some wish fulfilled, he might have to wait, but if he does ardas to Guru sahib and Guru sahib orders or asks us to help that person with his problem, and this hukum becomes priority for us"

Elsyian Tree - paarjaat tree - it's the wish fulfilling tree (same as kamdhen cow)- it's in "heaven / swarag" but Gursikhs don't need this because their bachan come true anyways and also once they are in love with Guru sahib, they have no wishes/desires left, not even "mukti" - "raaj na chaho, mukt na chaho, mann preet charan kamlare"

Panch shabad (anhad naad) is divine blissful "rasmai, never-ending holy music" heard after the dasam duar is opened......

bhul chuk maaf.....N30Singh ji can better explain this....

Thankuji tuhintuhin for explaining it all. I thought that maybe a Sant, brahmgiani does benti to Waheguru to help and coz they are high avastha that god would listen to them rather than somebody like me who has no nothing at all. But yes its all when god would want something to happen that happens hana.

thankuji for explaining all the other things ji, very very much appreciated.

Thankuji tuhintuhin for explaining it all. I thought that maybe a Sant, brahmgiani does benti to Waheguru to help and coz they are high avastha that god would listen to them rather than somebody like me who has no nothing at all. But yes its all when god would want something to happen that happens hana.

thankuji for explaining all the other things ji, very very much appreciated.

Sometimes mahapurkhs can do ardas to Guru sahib for daya ,khima and kirpa....but it all depends on mahapurkhs......nobody can really judge how they work.....for example Once Sant baba Harnam Singh ji Rampurkherha was asked for hwlp by one far relative who had some health issues..........out of daya, baba ji went and started doing path for his wellness by his bed for certain days...but one day while doing path he felt someone holding him tightly.....when asked...they were shaheed singhs...they told tat this guy had done Guru Nanak sahib ji's unbearable ninda.....and we have been punsihing him and you came hear to help him.....from that day baba ji started doing ardas to guru sahib & taking the hukumnama to get answer of moving on for help or not.......many mahapurkh do ardas to seek permission before helping anyone......and on second note.....some mahapurkh just do it and it's accepted by Guru sahib....like mahapurkhs can do sute sidh bachans kise rang vich and God has to follow that.....like in time of Guru Arjan dev ji.... Bhai Lakhu ji's bachan of remaining Bhai Budhu ji's brick raw ...Guru sahib couldn't undo it.....here's the sakhi http://www.sikhlionz.com/Guroo-Arjan-Dev-Jee-and-Buddhu-Shah.htm

...it's all Guru sahib and mahapurkhs....they know how this works......we people with low thinking and paapi karams can't judge or comment ........as neither God nor mahapurkhs are limited to anything.......

and never think that Guru sahib won't listen to you....HE always does......

personally I would say...do ardas to Guru sahib going prior to mahapurkhs...like this our application is forwarded to Sants even before we reach there......

Thankuji penji for explaining it all. Makes sense to me now. It seems so complicated when i can't understand, but you have made it very clear. Aw the way i didn't get to see Santji as i was too ill to go. Respect you so much for explaining fully, thankuji for making me understand, sorry me slow in grasping understanding of things.

waheguru ji.....I am no one......it's all Guru sahib..(my own life is a ghuman gheri, how can I help anynone)......................start listening to Giani thakur Singh ji's kathas..

http://www.gurbaniupdesh.org/multimedia/index.php?q=f&f=%2F04-Katha%2F13-Giani+Thakur+Singh+Ji+%28Patiala+Wale%29

....or Sant Baba Waryam Singh ji Ratwara sahib youtube videos...........you'll feel much at ease and your spiritual level will be boosted up.....

Guru bhalla kare

Thankuji penji, no u are not nobody, for me people like you god sends to help us. I know its all god's doing, but very grateful for ur help. You cant be in more of a ghuman gheri than me, the merry go round wont stop..hope ur ghuman gheri stops too.