Homeopathy

Jaspaul Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Thankyou all for the information...my mother is suffering from Asthma from past many years and we were wondering if Homeopathy would help....Thankyou Lakhbir ji for telling your personal experience .

GooglyKaur Ji,

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh!!

Asthma is curable by Homeopathy and is much more effective than convetional medicine.

I was an asthmatic since my early teens. I could hardly sleep some nights and had to make sure I had my inhaler next to my pillow. I could hardly go anywhere without it because I would get affected by either the cold temperatures or even the slightest exercise.

This went on until I last visited India in 1999. I happened to lose my inhaler which I thought I would be able to get another from any Indian pharmacy. But I realised that there are hundreds of inhalers and the names of the inhalers known in each country vary. So I ended up visiting a Sikh doctor who happened to be just next to the pharmacy. Imagine that all he did was check my pulse and he prescribed two inhalers and some pills. When I came back to Nairobi, I used the medication for just a few weeks and I have been much better since. I have hardly used anything since . . . seems like my condition simply improved to the point that I do not get up breathless from my

sleep. Even cold weather does not affect me any more. I owe all that to GuruJi's Kirpa and an improved lifestyle and a more positive outlook to life.

But some asthmatic cases are far worse than what I had. Having discovered homeopathy, I would only recommend that the treatment be sought from it. It is holistic, simple and 'non-violent'. It has lasting effects, with a long-term medication. I'm sure that your mother would greatly benefit from Homeopathy, because I believe it will help her overcome this dis-ease.

GuruJi Kirpa karangey.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh!!

L*