domain

TarunSingh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

thank you all, what happened was i had a .tk domain forwarding thingy that my friend had made for our school's debate team but today when i tried to get there it wasnt working so that means he changed the link so it forwards to some other non existing site but n e ways thank you all

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• 2 weeks later...

Domain is only the second step to having awebsite. First is that you need some Webspace.

Domain name and Webspace are two different things. Domain name points to a particular location on the internet where all your files are stored.

So to have a website you need this

Webspace (usually costs around $20 for decent host for a personal website)

Domain name ( Points to your webspace where your files are stored usually costs around $8 )

Domain name isnt essential to have a website but it is necessary if u want the visitors to remember how to get bak to ur website.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

the reason why i didnt want to spend money was because the 2 sites are for 1. my high schools debate team(www.speech.tk) and 2. for my history class(www.moralesapush.tk). Theyre really really simple sites but they get the job done, thank you for your help

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!