LA SAMAGAM

ekdaas

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guru pyari Sadh sangat ji,

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

I just wanted to inform everyone the details of the LA samagam. The dates are Wed, Nov 24 to Sun, Nov 28. As mentioned in a previous post, the living arrangements have been secured at a motel near the Alhambra gurdwara sahib, and we have arranged for more rooms than last year, so we will not have problems accomodating everyone. (for reasons regarding the reasons for the motel, please refer to the eralier post). In order to have a smooth check-in procedure and to ensure that we will be able to accomodate everyone, we request that everyone who is coming to let us know when you will be arriving and how many people in your party, and how many rooms you will need. Everyone who needs a room is requested to do so. In addition, we encourage everyone to stay at the motel, so we can all participate in amrit-vela program. I know it will probably be more convenient for people to stay at someone's house, but I hope that people will put personal convenience behind the laha of the sangat and amrit-vela. Guru sahib made us hardy, and I hope that any inconvenience will not dissuade people from attending the program. let us join together in the fellowship of our gursikh brothers and sisters for a time of reflection and self-assessment.

A brief synopsis of the program is as follows:

Wednesday, Nov 24: 6-9 pm: Gurdwara Sahib, Buena park

All the Aasa-kee-vaar programs for Thusday, Friday and Saturday will be at gurdwara sahib, Alhambra, from 7-11 Am or so.

All the amrit-vela programs will also be at Alhambra gurdwara.

Thursday evening program at Reseda Gurdwara.

Friday evening program at Riverside gurdwara.

Saturday evening program (Rainn Sabaee) at lankershim Gurdwara.

We will be posting the names of the contact personnel's email and phone numbers later.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh.