Gurmat Gian Course-2 by Prof Darshan Singh Khalsa

Dear Sangat,

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Gurmat Gian Course-2 is about to start, November 5th to be precise. I'm sure many of us can benefit from Professor Darshan Singh Ji Khalsa's understanding of many Gurmat topics.

I have been an online student at the GGS Academy for the meaning of Sukhmani Sahib course. In practise it meant downloading an MP3 and listening to it for 1 hour (average), plus thinking and understanding what was said. I found it very rewarding.

wishes of peace

"Gurbani is not a subject of listening and reading only. Gurbani is our Guru and to understand the message of Guru and then to implement that message in real life is responsibility of every Sikh."

Gurmat Gian Course-2 (Nov 5 to Feb 25)

11/05

Meaning of "Abchal Nagar"

11/12

"Karm Kand"

11/19

Wealth of Sikh

11/26

Importance of human body

12/03

13"(teran)" in Gurmat

12/10

Martyrdom of Sahibzada’s

12/17

Purpose of this human life?

12/24

Re- Union with GOD

12/31

About Sants

01/07

Life of Bhagat Dhana ji

01/14

Sidh Ghosht

01/21

Purpose of Sadh Sangat-1

01/28

Purpose of Sadh Sangat-2

02/04

Family Life of a Sikh

02/11

Martyrdom of Guru Arjan Dev ji

02/18

Duties of Parents

02/25

Why Alcohol drinking is prohibited

Dear Cyber Sangat Jio -

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Seriously, get yourselves enrolled on this course - the Sukhmani Sahib course which was run from May - Oct 2004, was excellent, and I can safely say that I learned more about Sikhi in that course in 6 months, than in years of study.

If you know what's good for you enrol now.

It starts TODAY & it's Free (but DO try & donate, as the cost of the whole thing, building, computers etc is being met personally by Singh Sahib Prof Darshan Singh Ji).

Happy Studying.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Dear Sangat,

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I just listened to the 1st lesson - Meaning of "Abchal Nagar". It was about how Guru ji talks of this human body and mind being a Nagari (a small town) where there are inhabitants (the 5 negative aspects of the mind - 5 thieves) that steal things.

Guru ji then goes on to show how one can get rid of these 5 thieves and replace them with 5 friends - Sat, Santokh, Daya, Dharam and Teeraj. Hence making the nagari a safe and pleasant place.

Then it concluded with how to make this nagari Abichal - one that never gets destroyed! and forever remains strong.

Thank you Vaheguru ji

Sandeep Singh Ji - WJKK WJKF. Yeah it's a real course, but all you have to do is enrol. You then get sent a password & then all you have to do is make sure you download each weeks lesson.

Then you sit an exam at the end of the course.

That's it - not very formal at all, but well worth taking part.

WJKK WJKF.