Atam Ras Keertan :: VIDEO DOWNLOADS ::

Nama Singh

atamras_1.gif

VJKK VJKF

As you probably know, Atam Ras Keertan 2004 took place in the UK this year. Many of you from the cyber-sangat have requested the video downloads from the event which took place in August and this post is to let you know the videos have started to be uploaded on Sikhifm.

During the next 7days or so, more n more videos will be added. To kick it off, Bhai Niranjan Singh videos have been added to

Sikhifm.com!

So go there now to view n download. Let the sevadars know what you think of the quality by replying to this post or e-mailing sevadars@sikhifm.com...!

Thanks and... enjoy jio. All credit and thanks to Maharaaj who made all this possible.

Bhul chuk maaf karna.

ps. if you cant view videos, try updating to ure Windows Media Player online.

VJKK VJKF

hanji i am from the UK.

i think the best person to contact for those would be Charanpreet Singh (User name: GSGHKSJ or sumin like that) on this forum! He mite be able to get u those. At the moment, i have access to the West Midlands one including Walsall and Wolverhampton as well as Keertan In The Park 2004 which will be added later on Sikhifm.com once the sevadars have put them onto PC digital format for you.