gupt

kaur03

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I'm not sure what u mean by important - the only thing I know about "gupt" is that if u do loads of bani and then tell others about it, it doesn't give as much "phul"" as if u keep it gupt.

I assume the reason for this is that by teling others how much paath u do, it's a bit like boasting. The gift of doing bani is given by Maharaaj and at any moment He can take it away. There are a few stories/sakhis about those who have boasted about how much sevaa they do and Guru Sahib then takes that opportunity away from them.

I hope that makes sense and answers ur qn..........

Bhul chook maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

depends wat u mean by gupt, if u mean giving money, etc and saying gupt, it means anonynous. as in u dont want to tell ur name, cause u dont want to show off, etc.

there is also Gupt Fauj. Do a search I cant explain it, theres an excellent thread on it.

Guest KirtanLover

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Being 'gupt' is extremely important in Sikhi as a whole. The major concept is to keep 'houmai' away. It's a way of building up your kamayee without faltering with recognition. Can be quite deep stuff shhh.gif

Gupt Fauja are known to do seva of wherever there is parkaash of GuruGranthSahibJi (with utmost respect) Amazing ^_^^_^^_^ but it just can't be described in words..waheguru pray.gif ...just need to keep building up kamayee pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!