A very typical example ...

jagsinrags

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

thousands of people suffered under the TADA law of india but beacause 1 man(Sanjay Dutt), son of SUNIL DUTT got arrested under TADA, they changed the law for him.

Thousands of my brother who were falsly sufferning under the anti-Sikh laws of india are like insects for India and 1 leader's son is like everything for them.

I want to remind you all that we Sikhs are slaves in India. Stop pleasing these congressies and other chor politicians. We have the biggest danger from within when our own people dont respect the feelings of fellows Sikhs.

We can't loose anything as we never brought anything with us, wen we took birth.

Don't please false people for the sake of a little favours. Lets get recognised in the eyes of Akal Purakh!

Lets learn to respect ourselves first !! Sikhs are humble but now cowards. Lets please Guru Ji and we will be blessed with RAJ or wot ever we want....

You people are better and big time Sikhs.. I'm not even your charan thoor but a few things hurt more than death.

Khalistan Zindabad !!

:wub:

DEATH OF THE CONSCIENCE IS A SURE DEATH!!