Sahibzade

Panth Da Sevadar

Guru Piare Khalsa Jio

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

^_^ Let's all put the protests and violence aside to remember the great sacrifices of the Char Sahibzade and Mata Gujri Ji, who sacrificed their lives for Sikhism. ^_^

pray.gif On Wednesday 22nd December 2004, it will be exactly 300 years since the Martrdom of the Older Sahibzade, Sahibzada Baba Ajit Singh Ji and Sahibzada Baba Jujar Singh Ji. Let's all rise at Amrit Vele 3am and do our Panj Bania Nitnem and five Chaupai Sahib Ji de Path until 5am (the end of Amrit Vela) pray.gif

We should all repeat this routine on Sunday 26th December 2004, to remember the great sacrifices of the Younger Sahibzade, Sahibzada Baba Zoravar Singh Ji and Sahibzada Baba Fateh Singh Ji, who were bricked alive in Fategarh Sahib exactly 300 years ago.

Whilst remembering the great sacrifices of the Sahibzade, let's not forget Mata Gujri Ji's sacrifice.

Let's also remember the great sacrifices of the Forty Singh's accompanying Guru Gobind Singh Ji and their fam

ily.

united.gif Let's all put our differences aside and unite together! united.gif

Maharaj Ji Sabna Nun Gursikhi Jeevan, Prema Bhakti, De Arogta, Chardi Kala ate Aps Vich Pyar Pars Bakhshish Karan.

Maharaj Ji Mere Varge Murkhan Nun Sojhi Bakshish Karan, Tan Ke Usi Panth Di Pyar Nal Vad Chhar Ke Seva Karan De Jog Hoyie

If I've said anything, which may have hurt the feelings of my brothers and sisters, please do forgive me.

Ap Ji De Charna Da Nimana Nitana Sevadar