New Year Message

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sangat ji,

Its a gonna be a new year in a few hours for some of us and for some of us its already a New Year......so for the new years we should all strive to do our duties in life.....that is to serve our guru and also keep that khalsa values that guruji instilled in us...............and I was just watching this video Of Bhai Sahib Parminder Singh ji and i think that some of you may have seen it before...but it has the message of Us being a Saint Soldier and what we should try to do for ourselves and the 'betterment'(dats my word) of society in general....please find some time to check it out....and be inspired..

SAINT SOLIDER

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bhaji, I think 'betterment' is a real word in the English language.

Did you know that Bhai sahib Randhir Singh Ji uses loads of reaaly deep new words in their books. Yet, when reading it you can still gain a 'feel' for the message....:awesome they get the 'thatth' out of Gurbani. I found 'Gurmat Naam Abhyaas Kamaie' so powerful..I can only manage to read a few pages at a time! I love the way they go- "dekhiaa!"- it's as if thy're there with you.. Their father made vast improvements in the field of law and Panjabi language.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!