Sant Baba Maan Singh (pehove Wale)

Lord Singh

Mr Singh and Kurtas Paaji,

I understand what you mean from your perspective, but the fact is that Baba Maan Singh has already visited Canada after these allegations were made........and believe me ou have to have met the person and listened to his diwaans to understand because the things that he preaches is unbelievable and basically divine that only Sant Mahapursh know........I know that if i had never met Baba Ji or listened to any of his diwaans, I would also probably think the same.........and the reason Baba Ji does not sue is because what will he benefit from it......all he wants to do is preach Sikhi - he is a Brahmgiani, therefore the concept of Sikhism ie "If you dont see God in all, you dont see God at all"..........and its published by the same newspaper, by the same people, who cant even keep their Amrit rehat maryada and follow the path of Guru Gobind Singh Ji..........Veer Ji's you must understand that they also have no proof.......and without proof they are doing nindya of a person who has given Amrit Paan to 100's of 1000's of Sikh Sangat!!!

Bhull Chuk Maarf Karni,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :umm:

hmmmm, all this time I though Panj pyarai gave Amrit, rolleyes.gif thanks for straightening a few things out.

its amazing how we say we took marit from flana derra and flana baba, never we took amrit from Panj Pyaie.

We see this is speeches given my Sant Jarnail singh Ji, when they says "do not say you have taken amrit from sant Ji, you only take amrit from Panj Pyarie."

but then again Sant Jarnail singh ji was only someone the Sikh Com will consider a True Sant Sapahi who fought for truth.

MAAN SINGH is nothing but a DEHDHARI SARKARI SADH.

How can anyone justify him meeting BIBIS in the private?

How can anyone justify poor MAAN"Massa Rangad"SINGH riding S-500(Merr-Ce-Deeees) in INDIA; and that too in protection of HARYANA POLICE bodyguards.

GUESS who needs POLICE PROTECTION in INDIA these days?

Mr Singh and Kurtas Paaji,

I understand what you mean from your perspective, but the fact is that Baba Maan Singh has already visited Canada after these allegations were made........and believe me ou have to have met the person and listened to his diwaans to understand because the things that he preaches is unbelievable and basically divine that only Sant Mahapursh know........I know that if i had never met Baba Ji or listened to any of his diwaans, I would also probably think the same.........and the reason Baba Ji does not sue is because what will he benefit from it......all he wants to do is preach Sikhi - he is a Brahmgiani, therefore the concept of Sikhism ie "If you dont see God in all, you dont see God at all"..........and its published by the same newspaper, by the same people, who cant even keep their Amrit rehat maryada and follow the path of Guru Gobind Singh Ji..........Veer Ji's you must understand that they also have no proof.......and without proof they are doing nindya of a person who has given Amrit Paan to 100's of 1000's of Sikh Sangat!!!

Bhull Chuk Maarf Karni,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :umm:

85410[/snapback]

all he wants to do is preach Sikhi - he is a Brahmgiani

Well, according to INDIRA GANDHI, GURBACHANA NIRANKARI, CHARNA RADHASOAMI, VIRSA GOBIND-SADANA are also BRAHMGIANIS.