Realising The Potential Of Your Inner Self...

SATORi

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Here is the so-called "guide" i have compilled in a hurry, any mistakes which occur by me would be appreciated if anone could tell me the correcting entry for it.

Everyone knows that the Dasam Duar hold great Power and with great Power comes great Responsibility - you may have or have not heard of this, but this is really true, your mistakes in the end are yours only and with only Guru Ji's help may you be able to rectify it but in cases its not worth, so if you get the power, DONT TELL NO ONE and DON'T EXPERIEMNT WITH IT.

Reaching the Dasam Duar requires great concentration and what i would suggest is for beginers to put a circle wheel on the wall at eye level contact while seated on the ground, earth! In the circle, should reside a small dot which is noticable from the distance you are seated, probably 3-5 meters(the picture/photo may be stuck on a wall and you seat your self about 3-5m from the wall). The "dot" is the only motive for you to concentrate at this moment.

There is no requirement that you have to do "naam jap" at this stage, as this stage would test your concentration skills and rise them higher, with time you will be perfect.

Waking up early morning and before sleeping is a great way to practise this "excercise" and relax your mind.

Note: while concentrating on the small "dot" try as hard as possible not to blink, as when you blink your eye lids, you lose the concentration most of the time, but don't get paranoid, practise is the answer!

With enough practise you should have conquered one of the most powerful aspects to reaching the Dasam Duar, CONCENTRATION! - you will no longer need to look at the "dot" but instead in your mind....

When looking with your mind's eye, The Eye of knowledge, try and imagine a white screen just above your forehaed and with a "black dot" in it, focus on it till you start seeing a bright white light coming to you.

This white bright light is your success and one step closer to the Dasam Duar - this is an alternative to the first method.

With the first method, a clear image of what you want will be captured in your mind and will help you concentrate and focus much easier and all in all achieving the "light" i am talking about, the light cannot be described...

Only when you start seeing the light you may want to start concentration on the Lord, the Creator Himself. Enchanting Vaheguru at this point is no harm, as this is what you want, along with this you will be in a whole new universe!

You can even start a bit earlier even before you experience the "light" as you will know when you will have to, everything will fall into place eventually.

Once you or anyone has accomplished this, it's time for your unification with the Creator Himself, Akal Purakh!

Before meditating on His Name, it would be advisable if you follow the follwing key stages/ procedures:

You should or may seat yourself on the ground, this is a better alternative, as when you are in the ground, the energy is connected with you and the earth's energy. (A great deal of magnetic energy may be present, depending on your level - you are also ranked in your love, faith and especially Naam for Akal Purakh, this can bring you to such khand, lets say a bit easier. This is why some people who realsie their past life and see that they did no bad or anything so why did they not achieve Sach Khand, because you failed to understand that just getting the Dasam Duar open is only another Step to Akal Purakh!)

You should sit with a straight back, this increases the flow of energy you receive, and its spread around your whole body and not lost when you are clumsy.

You should not move at any point while meditating as you will tremendously disturb your mental and physical state, the physical state is your body where it is present right now, and the mental state, where you are headed to.

Even slight finger movements can disturb this "process" as it will bring you out of the mental state and bring you into the physical state.

With the "light" on your side, every thing will seem very easy and straight forward to you and your goal in reaching with Akal Purakh would be closer.

Like i have said, once you get your Dasam Duar open, you will fall into a great whole new universe and its only the begining...

You may recieve great power along with your accomplishments, but still would need yourself to reach Akal Purakh ultimately, you may think you have even gor rid of the 5 fires, kam, krodh, lobh, moh, ankhar, but you will be tested again my dear brothers and sisters.

Let me tell you something also, if at anytime you misuse your given powers, you will fall prey to not only losing your powers but Vaheguru Himself, and some people can not attain there place in such khand easily as before, you may not even in this life form, that's why Guru Ji told us to do as much path as we can, do not start path, naam like when you say " i will do it when i am 30 etc...) Please start now and experience true glory.

While you are in "this new universe" you will laern a lot more then you may now, your wisdom will increase, intellect, everything precisley!

If you would like to know more, PM me, i will PM you back and then update my post with a better detail, remeber - i wrote this in a real hurry, i may have excluded something, mis-said something, wrote something before the other, please dont flame/fight with me, i am just your small brother in the Army of Akal Purakh.

Remember another thing, Knowledge is not determind by Age or physical properties, but by your Spiritual properties, this you will only realise your self.

Another misconception people may lead you into, NO ONE CAN REACH YOU TO THE DASAM DUAR, YOU HAVE TO REACH TO IT ON YOUR OWN.

You may be given a preview of the universe, such khand, but it is unlikely, i only now one person so far who is capable of that, and no, its not an ordinary thing you can do, even if you reach the dasam duar, you may not help another see it...

**YOUR EXPERIENCES ARE YOURS ALONE ONLY - DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT SHARE ANYTHING YOU SEE OR FEEL DURING THE MEDITATION, AS YOU MAY LOSE IT ALL** Only if you get Hukham may you share your experiences and guide others, other than that, dont try anything.

Any comments are welcome.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

thank you bhaji, after all we can only try and help someone to the right path, we cannot force them, so i thought maybe this would open their minds up...i will update with more information and include some bani, i don't call my self as a great human or some one who knows sikhi to its best, so i would appreciate it if anyone would want to give some quotes regarding this topic, i have a few but that's it.

just doing naam simarn will not help, as i am sure many people who do this, their minds normally wonder away, its happened to me too, so its better if one can focus his mind, you will feel both relaxed and very strong after meditation, many will feel really sleepy, its because guru ji is blessing you with loads of love, we can't even handle at that point, as time and practise goes, you will be able to hold on longer, do more bani and naam simran etc... you will even start speaking bani when you talk with someone. people will love to hear from you, your voice will become "mithi" etc...

what other more information would you want me to add bhaji?