Another Book On Punjab Soon (by Kulwant Singh)

nanakbhatti

http://www.outlookindia.com/pti_news.asp?id=70248

Former SGPC Secretary Kulwant Singh Randhawa, who served SGPC for 43 years in various capacities till 1999, in his forthcoming book on SGPC, has lifted a lid on the alleged tainted role of the government machinery for getting its "yes men" on key religious seats to influence Sikh politics prior to the operation "Operation Black Thunder" and thereafter.

Speaking to reporters here today, Kulwant Singh revealed alleged modus operandi how the Central Government indirectly took the reins of Sikh politics by installing its own mouthpieces on the important religious seats.

"The terrorism which was spreading its fangs in the late eighties and early nineties was totally synthetic and Government sponsored", he said.

In his book, Kulwant Singh targeted the then Deputy Commissioner Sarabjit Singh for his biased role. The book written by the Deputy Commissioner "Operation Black Thunder- an eye witness account of militancy in Punjab" reveals only one side of the coin and is presenting half truth.

Kulwant Singh alleges all the 23 militants arrested by the security forces during the "Operation Black Thunder" were later on released, as these militants sneaked into the Golden Temple with arms and ammunitions in alleged connivance with the Government agencies.

Denying the contentions of Sarabjit Singh that arms and ammunitions made way in the Golden Temple in the construction material meant for the Kar Sewa and of Akal Takht, he said "there were several police pickets around the Temple besides presence of policemen in muft inside the temple. In such circumstances, how come that arms found way in temple without being noticed by security agencies.

Referring to the tainted role of Sarabjit Singh, Kulwant Singh said "immediately after the Operation Black Thunder, he requested the Deputy Commissioner, for removing human excreta lying in bins inside the temple to restore the sanctity of the Golden Temple. But the Deputy Commissioner acceded to my request only after getting wide publicity in the media".

"So much so, Deputy Commissioner Sarabjit Singh, after the Black Thunder Operation, became despot and started his direct interference in the routine SGPC functioning", Kulwant Singh alleged. "Deputy Commissioner Sarabjit Singh directed that each and every activity of the SGPC should be reported to him and no SGPC meeting should be held without his prior consent".

He alleged many SGPC employees were seen sitting with the then SSP Izhar Alam to give him daily briefing on the SGPC affairs in 1988.

Kulwant Singh further alleged the then Jathedar of Akal Takht Jasbir Singh Rode was working on the behalf of the Government. The things came to light when he refused to accept the security cover offered by the SGPC on a plea that he was having his own arrangements. Later on all his security guards turned out to be the officials from the Government agencies.

When Operation Black Thunder was launched on June 11, 1988, the curfew was clamped around the Golden Temple and no body was allowed there, Kulwant Singh said. "But Jasbir Singh Rode who came here from Lundhiana along with his cavalcade of five cars and ammunations was allowed to enact a surrender drama outside Golden Temple".

Kulwant Singh said after the Operation Black Thunder it was well established that Jasbir Singh Rode, Jathedar Akal Takht Jaswant Singh, Jathedar Takht Damdama Sahib, Swinder Singh Jathedar of Kesgarh Sahib, Kashmir Singh, Head Granthi of Akal Takht and Gyani Puran Singh Head Granthi of Golden Temple were all the blue eyed persons of the government and were working in the temple to watch the interest of the government.

He alleged the district administrations had clear instructions from the high ups to safe guard the interest of these persons at all costs, while on the other hand SGPC was firm on removal of these persons.

In a secretly held first executive meeting after the Operation Black thunder in 1988, under it s then President Ujagar Singh Rangreeta, SGPC passed a resolution sacking Jasbir Singh Rode, Jaswant Singh, Swinder Singh and Jathedar of Kesgarh Sahib Kashmir Singh while holding them guilty for their anti panthic (anti religious) activities.

At the <admin-profanity filter activated> end of the meeting, the Deputy Commissioner appeared on the scene and demanded the proceedings of the meeting, which SGPC executive refused to divulge. At this all the members were whisked away to the police station, Kulwant Singh alleged.

In the meanwhile, when all this drama was going on, one of the executive members gave a slip to the police and escaped from the scene. He flashed the proceedings of meeting to the media to add to the embarrassment of the administration, he said.

Vaheguru je ka khalsa, vaheguru je ke fateh

one thing to say

look who wrote the book

look at wos being accused

compare

ones been working OPENLY for gov

one has been gursikh for whole life, know more bani kanth than almost anyone i know, and is amazing, started isyf, many other major khalsitani groups

i dont wanna get into arguemtn with u

i was saw this, and am warning u about nindya effects, for ure own sake

for nindaks wud stop if they knew wat wud happen to them in dharm rai da darbar\

admin, wats this all about btw

i thought nindya of gursikh is not allowed

i really dont need to defend bhai sahib

hes one of the most amazing gursikhs i know out there today

he knows amazing amounts of bani kanth, and is a pure nitnemi and reightvan singh sahib

mad respect to them

u can swear at the sun it wont stop shining, u can praise it it wont shine more

our words dont matter

so why put paap on ure head for nothing?

satnam sri vaheguru je

bhula chuka maf

one thing to say

look who wrote the book

look at wos being accused

compare

ones been working OPENLY for gov

one has been gursikh for whole life, know more bani kanth than almost anyone i know, and is amazing, started isyf, many other major khalsitani groups

i dont wanna get into arguemtn with u

i was saw this, and am warning u about nindya effects, for ure own sake

for nindaks wud stop if they knew wat wud happen to them in dharm rai da darbar\

admin, wats this all about btw

i thought nindya of gursikh is not allowed

i really dont need to defend bhai sahib

hes one of the most amazing gursikhs i know out there today

he knows amazing amounts of bani kanth, and is a pure nitnemi and reightvan singh sahib

mad respect to them

u can swear at the sun it wont stop shining, u can praise it it wont shine more

our words dont matter

so why put paap on ure head for nothing?

satnam sri vaheguru je

bhula chuka maf

88338[/snapback]

Well, DHANWANT SINGH of ROOHANI TRUST (NAWANSHAHAR) was a great KATHAKAAR, NITNEMI (was convicted of rape).

Next, you will say MANJIT SINGH KALKATTA is also a panthic leader.