Meri Picture

Jassika

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sath stri akal to everyone here, jut want to say i just joined the site today.

the pix of jassi in a dastaar looks wicked, ovbvoisly edited but you were to wear one ud look good, but question is would you wear one? i have afriend who wears dastaar has done all her life suits her aswell because she has a long face.

got to say rochaks pic is phat like the dastaar suits u looks like your a bit of balle balle dancer :umm: :umm: wubb.gif

you lot of inspired me so im gonna put my pic up next time i come on. B) B)

and i also want to see some more pictures of some veerji's :D ) and bhainjis's!

wjkk wjkf rockon.gif

ohmy.gif Just bought a new Camera and its acting wierd. Took my pic by itself. i was just getting ready to pose when the camera took the pic. ohmy.gif I think there is a bhoot in my house

Ok can't figure out whether these pic are a Disaster or work of art :umm:

In the first pic the camera went off by it self tongue.gif , i thought i had it on a timer, in the second i had it on the timer and i ran to get in position but everything above the motta nose was cut off. :St:

Awesome piece of art.. but im mad that why u censored ur dads "Kacheera".. tongue.gif

sorry pra ji, it was gilla kachera, couldn't put my dad's gilla ( wet ) kachera on the internet. ohmy.gif I am telling u there is a bhoot in my house. The camera keeps taking my picture by itself. I will upload anotha one.

Oh yeah , MY DARHI IS NEITHER TRIMMED NOR CUT. :umm: i use fixso and water and a rubber band to tie it. So please don't say its cut tongue.gif . If u don't belive me ask me for a khuli darhi pic on msn.