Baisakhi/Vaisakhi

Princess

i agree with JSS 100% i think all the youth need to form one giant gang......and eat up all these other lil crews and FORCE there lifestyle on others or else u cant be parrta the khalsa creww right hahaha.....imagine....

Brampton under Khalsa crew rule.......

Jazzy B replaced by Bhai Jasdeep Singh kirtan

stickers like JATTZ RULE replaced by Khalsa Rules

weed, ciggaretttes and alcahol replaced my sukha

ahhh thats what im talkin bout oo and noo Princess

thats paradisee

91255[/snapback]

# 1 whas sukha grin.gif

#2 noo princess in brampton <_< no.gifohmy.gif i think Paradise is BECAUSE theres a Princess in brampton blush.gif

neeewayzz back to original topic

like Daasn Daas said, forcin kids to chnage isnt gona chnage em :TH:

bes thing u can do is talk to em, n explain wha theyre doin is wrong

n its not only monai guyz/gurls who hit on eachother by the way no.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually

as much as i was joking around about the whole beating thing...

i think to some extent we can't be tolerant of some things...like i understand what daasn daas says....it's true...but somethings just cannot be tolerated...especially when really what people are doing is disrespecting guru ji....

on one hand we're all walking behind guru ji like good little sikhs but then checking each other out, getting into fights, other stupidness....

like...honestly...would we put up with people hitting on each other in gurdwaras?...no we wouldn't...if i saw anythin like that...i'd tell the kids off...cuz we have to follow some decorum...i mean..there's so many other places to do this type of gandh, lets at least preserve the sanctity of a spiritual institution.

also..nagar kirtan should be treated as if we were in gurdwara...cuz we have guru granth sahib saroop there...

UNION FORCES OF ONTARIO SIKHS (UFOS) IS LAUNCHED TO HANDLE THESE GUYS. WELL, GIRLS HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF GIRLS. JUST TELL THEM THE TRUTH. WHY THEY ARE HERE AND IF THEY WANT TO PERFORM THEIR USELESS ACTIVITIES. THEY CAN LEAVE THE NAGAR KIRTAN AND GO TO EATON CENTRE OR SOMETHING.

LOL.gif :wub: grin.gif :TH: <_< no.gifLOL.gif :doh: :wub:

Pls Don't use Full Caps next time. Thank you

Keep the discussion in civilized way !

From rules and guidelines

Do not post messages that advocate harm or death to anyone, threaten the livelihood of anyone, or otherwise harass anyone. Do not send email, snail mail, phone, fax, or other messages to anyone if your intent is to threaten or harass, and do not encourage others to do the same. Do not take your disagreements off the message board and into the "real world," and do not do anything to try to harm or harass any member of this message board in the "real world."

This Thread is closed !