HELP!

i wanna thank everybody...u c i went home yesterday and when i told my mom...i couldn't stop laughong at how stupis i sound...i mean it is just one opportunity in my life...and who cares if i didn't get the chance to get the scholarship? Guru ji will take care of me right? so i realized i was being stupid moping around about such trivial things...

an Sarblor Bhaaji..i wud get a job...but i am too lazy to work @ McDonalds and stuff...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think you should see this missed scholarship as a new opportunity, opening new avenues which will eventually lead to something far bigger and better. Sometimes we get hung up on stuff which we think is in our best interests, and when we don't get it, we get upset. Daas says this from personal experience in terms of academic experiences and scholarships, etc., But if we understand everything is in Waheguroo's Hukam and try to accept it as being in our best interest, then everything works out for the best. Just keep doing Ardaas, and Waheguroo will sort everything out Himself. :) :TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo