How many Aussies r here in this group??

Dal_Khalsa

WJKK WJKF!!

This is Arash Barinder singh 21 from amritsar.....flying to Melbourne wid in few months....i want to know is there any ausssies in this forum...please let me no....or u can contact me @ arash_dhillon@hotmail.com..............i wud be new to Australia.....and fear of being lost in the Australia :umm: :umm: :D coz its thrice as much as India and population is bealy 1.70 % of that of india ohmy.gif .... so please let me no the difficulties i might face in australia beforehand je

Fateh to to all

Arash

Dear Veer Arash,

Guru Fateh,

You won't be alone in Melbourne, I hope there are good number Singhs in that city. I have heard that Singhs there are organizing a 3 -4 days long Akhand Keertan smaagam in 1st week of October.

Bh. Manjit Singhji from U.K is going there and on top of that you will be able to enjoy the company of Bh. Amolak Singhji who lives in Cydney 1000 Kms away from Melbourne.

Bh Amolak Singhji is from Amritsar and this kooker is also from the same Guru kee Nagri but now I'm living in U.S. grin.gif

Guru Fateh

oooooh.. melbourne..

. wow.. beautiful palce... been there..

i went there on a sort of trip.. did loads of keertan there.. ^_^

ye there are great singhs there.. i'm nto sure who they are exactly.. btu yea.. all i can tel you is .. that you're looking into a great new place... ^_^

may waheguru ji always be by your side handing over great sangat... ^_^

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest balwinderkaur

aaaawwww yeaaa simran kaur bhainjee. i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv melbourne too. visiting melbourne some years back has instilled a luv for aussie as a country.I LUV AUSSIE:) its such a BEAUTIFUL place. arash veerjee, dont worry about getting lost in melbourne. aussies are VERY VERY friendly people on the whole and if you can speak their lingo,they'll love u even more. so dun worry mate :umm: