Man Shot By Armed Police On Tube

Seeing as you raised the origianl points perhaps it is you who should further enlighten us.

You tell us about the conspiracies. After all you do appear to have a bee in your bonnet about the "liberal Terrorist Apologist media". We have the muslims claiming the media is making them targets and you trying to highlight other hidden agendas.

Well you tell us why the police thought it ok to let the shot man board a bus but then thought he was a threat on at the tube station?

It appears that the police officers and those giving them instructions did not have a clue but this is to be expected from the Met as many police officers I know (including relatives I have in the police ) do not have the sharpest of minds (ups there I go stereotyping the police).

110710[/snapback]

NO I stated the facts as they were from the BBC at the time.

Yes I do have a problem with Terrorist Apoligists and the flabby Liberal media, who make every excuse under the sun for these Mad Mullahs.

It is you who is challenging the points I raised so elaborate! You tell me why they didn't approach him on the bus. I've got a pretty good guess why, but I'll let you tell us since you have all the answers. You have your 5 minutes.

Since you think you are cleverer than your police relatives and those that control them, tell us what they should do? Wait till someone blows themselves up? Talk to them ? LOL.gif

The guy was shot 7 times in the head and once in the shoulder. ONce is a mistake, but 8 times is deliberate, and should give you an idea of what we are facing.

Get Real! rolleyes.gif

PS And don't assume I am a right winger. I'm a left winger, and don't have time for sentimental claptrap for religious fanatics.

110748[/snapback]

Good place to get your facts. So 5 shots are now 8 shots. I guess your source for factual info is just as bad as the intelligence the police were using when they decided to follow the man.

I guess if you rely on the BBC for facts then their reporting of the Bezhti play was also factual.

Seeing as you have access to such super sources you tell me why a suspected suicide bomber was allowed to board a bus.

I could not care less if you are a left winger, right winger or a liberal.

This thread is not about " terrorist apoligists and the flabby Liberal media, who make every excuse under the sun for these Mad Mullahs " so why not start a new thread on that.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been mentioned alot of times here that the man was wearing a padded jacket. It has been widely reported on the media that as he was from brazil which is used to 30-40 degree temperatures he was bound to feel cold in this climate hence the heavier clothes than we would wear if we're used to it. make of that what you will

Good place to get your facts. So 5 shots are now 8 shots. I guess your source for factual info is just as bad as the intelligence the police were using when they decided to follow the man. 

110774[/snapback]

5 times 8 times in the head. The guy is just as dead. Ok Kurtas, I suggest you start advising the authorities about intelligence on future, since your posts seem to reflect something no one else knows. rolleyes.gif

I guess if you rely on the BBC for facts then their reporting of the Bezhti play was also factual.

110774[/snapback]

You got me there. grin.gif

Seeing as you have access to such super sources you tell me why a suspected suicide bomber was allowed to board a bus.

110774[/snapback]

Apparently the armed response team did not come till he was off the bus. It was unarmed officers watching the flat. He had already boarded thus by the time the armed response team were on its way.

I could not care less if you are a left winger, right winger or a liberal.

This thread is not about " terrorist apoligists and the flabby Liberal media, who make every excuse under the sun for these Mad Mullahs " so why not start a new thread on that.

110774[/snapback]

I have started one http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=12453

There you go :TH:

• 4 weeks later...

The truth is slowly coming out. Shows the police made a total bodge up due to very poor jundgement and intelligence.

We also now know that the police tried to pull a fast one over the public by leaking rumours about the shot man wearing a big jacket etc, jumping over entry barriers etc

The policeman who shot him got a public paid holiday for him and his family. Heads need to roll, those involved should at the very least be charged with manslaughter or the boss of the Met charged with corporate manslaughter.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/0...0328/index.html

LONDON, England (CNN) -- A British television network has reported that an innocent Brazilian man shot dead by British police who mistook him for a London bombing suspect had been behaving normally before his death.

ITV News based its report on secret documents and photographs the network said it obtained about the death of Jean Charles de Menezes, an immigrant electrician who was shot eight times after being cornered in a subway car on July 22, a day after four failed attempts to bomb the city's transport system.

Police later admitted de Menezes had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks and apologized to his family and the Brazilian government.

ITV News, citing the documents and photographs, reported that de Menezes was not carrying any bags when he entered the Stockwell Tube station and was wearing a denim jacket, rather than a bulky coat as police had previously said.

De Menezes walked at a normal pace, did not vault any barriers and even stopped to pick up a newspaper, ITV News reported.

He descended to the train slowly on an escalator, then ran toward the open subway car and took a seat, according to ITV, which based its account on a document outlining what was captured on surveillance footage.

At about the same time, armed officers were provided with positive identification that de Menezes was either Hussain Osman, one of the suspected bombers from the day before, or another suspect, at which point he was shot, ITV News reported.

According to the network, the crucial mistake that led to de Menezes' death may have occurred that morning as he left his apartment and was spotted by surveillance officers, who misidentified him as a possible terrorist.

London police were authorized to shoot and kill suspects they believed might try to set off more subway bombs. Shortly after de Menezes' death, police justified their actions by saying he was acting suspiciously and tried to run from officers, forcing detectives to make a split-second decision to shoot him.

ITV News also reported that an autopsy showed that de Menezes was shot seven times in the head and once in the shoulder -- and that three other bullets missed.

Police declined to comment on the case while the investigation is continuing, ITV News reported.

In response to ITV's report, another British network, the BBC, reported that the Independent Police Complaints Commission, which is investigating de Menezes' death, was concerned about the leak of information about the case.

The IPCC released a statement to the BBC that de Menezes' family "will clearly be distressed" that they did not receive the information before it aired on television.

"The IPCC made it clear that we would not speculate or release partial information about the investigation, and that others should not do so. That remains the case," the commission told the BBC.