Swindon Gurdwara

I recently attended a wedding at swindon Gurdwara.

1. the lavan were read WRONG!!

2. the kalgi on the grooms head was on for about 1hr in the DARBAR SAHIB

3. in the hall at the back of the Gurdwara my uncle saw the Gurdwara President DRINKIN SHRAAB in a tent behind the hall away from everyone!!! when i approached the "pardaan" he was totally DRUNK (PISSSED) mind my language!! i said what the hell are you doing? he goes i was sniffing it in a sacastic way, when i looked around other committee members were drinking alcohol and were totally drunk!! then when i questioned them the treasurer said this is the swindon gurdwara and the swindon community affairs dont interfere GET OUT GET OUT, i sed is it your dads Gurdwara??

YOU NEED to go this Gurdwara and see what happens look at these ppl do beadbi of Guru Maharaj!!

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!

That is just way out of order. :)

Ppl go on about young ppl not going gurdwara. It's ppl like the pardaan at that gurdwara an the commitee members who ruin it for the rest of us sikhs.

They of all ppl should be setting an example not drinking espesh in the gurwara.Even if it was in a tent outside it's way out of order!!!!!!!!!

hi, how were the lava read wrong?

its wrong that they were drunk and disorderly, this kind of behaviour is unacceptable.

People should do something, but what can be done?

111813[/snapback]

instead of saying people should do something, how about take the initative to do something yourself? if not go and see the gurdwara about it!! then tell someone who will. Do ardas. Theres plenty of stuff that can be done.

Take evidence, photos, video - its allowed, police permit it as "its a public place, if the person being captured doesnt like it, they can leave". So no1 can stop you, if they damage your camera, then its vanadlism on their part therefore you have yet another reason to expose!

Sadh Sangat Jio...

The lavan were read wrong as after the "pale Taindi Lagi" shabad is read and the girls father passes her the boy's palah, the lavan begin, and suddenly i heard "salokh mahala..." i looked up and the Singh was reading a Hukamnama, then another Singh ran from the other side of the stage and said, "eitho parna ah" your supposed to read from here!!! and pointed where, then....

Gurbani thuks le was read with la, and la with le!!!!

If anyone wants to see this with their own eyes, ring up the Gurdwara ask them when the next wedding is and see what happens (what the committee wale and president (pardaan) of the Gurdwara do) in the tent behind the "punjabi community centre" which in the Gurdwara grounds!!

Its sooo sick! meat sharaab in Gurdwara grounds??

Amritdhari nitnemi GurSikhs are needed to run this Gurdwara, not "so called" sikhs who have their beard tied up, or clean shaven mona's who are drunk!!

i said to the committee wale including the president, what if sumat happens in the Gurdwara Sahib or Darbaar Sahib itself and the president has to go inside how will he??

they said he's got no need to we'll see when it happens!!