A Short Story About A Girl

Vjkk!

Vjkf!

I do not know if this story was posted before but if it was bul chak maf, i don't know if this story actually happened cause i just heard it a while ago. (oh and plz excuse the spelling mistakes blush.gif ) and its a short story rolleyes.gif

A little girl had just been adopted in a sikh family, she had never known anything about sikhism until then, her new family had no pictures of the guru's but they still told the girl stories and read the guru granth sahib to the girl. One day they took her to the gudwara, when they stepped inside the girl gasped at the picture of guru Nanak Dev Ji she then spoke "He is the one that held me while my parents were being killed!"

Vjkk!

Vjkf!

The true story is like this:

A husband and wife (both Sikhs by birth but atheists by beliefs) had a little daughter, maybe three years old. One night they both were having a heated argument, and in a fit of rage, they shot each other dead. The girl was adopted by some relatives who were a very religious Sikh family. The girl was put in Sunday Gurmat school. One day in class the teacher showed the kids a picture of Guru Nanak Dev Jee and asked the class "Children, do you know who this is?" No one had an answer, except this little girl. On being asked "Who is this?", she said "On the night my parents killed each other, He was holding me in His arms".