Jasbir Rode Goi Links

kurtas

p.s the name is Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale.

its abit blatent who you are and where your from, trying to put salt onto open wounds

and if rode is soooo bad go shoot him, your on his case like a prosecuter go shoot him, you make him out soooo bad go on!

115808[/snapback]

p.s. Considering the Akal Takht has declared Baba Ji to be shaheed I will continue using the title Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. I am not anti panthic so will not ignore what the Akal Takht has decided and I will respect Baba Ji's wish not to be called a Sant. You are trying to put salt into old wounds by going against the Panth and ignoring Baba Ji's Shaheedi and continously romanticising about Jasbir Rode by trying to divert threads to others like sebia.

Two threads and I am on his case like a prosecutor.

Wow thats rich coming from someone who likes to make allegations against the top honchos at Smethwick Gurdwara and Soho Road Gurdwara, without ever providing any proof. I guess you have plans to go and shoot them as they are soooo bad. You really do have a big soft spot for Rode, thats really sweet.

Come on where am I from ? If by your sebia comments you are trying to imply I have AKJ or Babbar links then you could not be further from the truth. The closest I have come to Babbars is attending a few AKJ kirtan durbars (I think about 3 in the last 12 months, one of these happened to be going on when I went to Bangla Sahib, so I guess it is 2 in the last 12 months I have knowingly attended).

Please explain whts going on in here?

115857[/snapback]

Nothing really. There have been rumours of Jasbir Rodes links with the government of India for years. A new book by the former joint head of the Intelligence Bureau clears this up. So I posted a chapter from the book.

Singh Shriomani has always had a problem accepting his hero has GOI links, so he goes off on a tangent thinking I am pro Babbar Khalsa. Its like putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 440.654 as the answer.

He then wants people shot etc. To date he has made numerous claims about Smethwick Gurdwara committee members and those who manage Soho Road Gurdwara. When proof is asked for he never posts on the thread again.

This book has destroyed his illusion of Rode being some sort of panthic superman. Far from it Rode has been a thorn in the side of the Panth.

He got Raag Mala read at the Akal Takht knowing full well that Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji punished someone for doing this earlier despite his own beliefs. The book clearly states Rode was armed by the GOI. There have also been question marks about the sources of his wealth and how he ignored the families of Shaheeds.

This is too much for some to bear. It is like those teenagers you see crying on the news when their favourite band announces they are going to split up. All the toys are thrown out the pram.

no proper proof of this anyway, read back on jasvir singh and see what seva he is doing, LOL about your comment on Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, i declare that i have nooo confidence and do not accept the sarkari joginder "vedh-anthi" (one who reads hindu vedhs) as the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, i have full respect and believe in Sri Akal Takhat Sahib but not in any of the sarkari jathedar joginder vedhanti, as we all know who has instated him as jathedar.

if you believe in motions passed by badal's jathedars or presidents (jagiro) then you must be one of badals chamcha's who hates rode and taksal and federation.

WE STAND FOR and RESPECT SRI AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB BUT NOT FOR ANY SARKARI JATHEDAAR!! REALLY THE SRI AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB AND SHIROMANI COMMITTEE IS RUN BY BADAL.

and if you wish to listen to badal or a sarkari jathedaar, rather than Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa then so be it.

p.s. about Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale not wanting to be called "Sant" where did he state he wanted to be called "Baba"???

keep your sakari rubbish AND RUMOURS to yourself kuthas

and the soho rd and smethwick issue go see it for yourself and about jasvir singh, go to punjab and see what he's doing, even Sant Ji's brothers here and ask him about jasvir singh!!!! see what he tells u about his seva.

no proper proof of this anyway, read back on jasvir singh and see what seva he is doing, LOL about your comment on Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, i declare that i have nooo confidence and do not accept the sarkari joginder "vedh-anthi" (one who reads hindu vedhs) as the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, i have full respect and believe in Sri Akal Takhat Sahib but not in any of the sarkari jathedar joginder vedhanti, as we all know who has instated him as jathedar.

if you believe in motions passed by badal's jathedars or presidents (jagiro) then you must be one of badals chamcha's who hates rode and taksal and federation.

WE STAND FOR and RESPECT SRI AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB BUT NOT FOR ANY SARKARI JATHEDAAR!! REALLY THE SRI AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB AND SHIROMANI COMMITTEE IS RUN BY BADAL.

and if you wish to listen to badal or a sarkari jathedaar, rather than Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa then so be it.

p.s. about Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale not wanting to be called "Sant" where did he state he wanted to be called "Baba"???

keep your sakari rubbish AND RUMOURS to yourself kuthas

and the soho rd and smethwick issue go see it for yourself and about jasvir singh, go to punjab and see what he's doing, even Sant Ji's brothers here and ask him about jasvir singh!!!! see what he tells u about his seva.

116153[/snapback]

It is Kurtas now kuthas. If by kuthas you are trying to abuse me as it sound a bit like kutha (dog) then that is fine.

Firstly they are not rumours. So I will make people aware of the book and Jasbir Rodes GOI links. First I was a BK backer and now I am a Akali Dal Badal stooge. Talk about swings and roundabouts. Make your mind up.....I expect next you will accuse me of being a combined RSS, RAW, IB, Shiv Sena chamcha.

As for sarkari Jathedar, what was your he-man Rode ? Read the chapter about his release.

Badal must seriously hate Rode, so much so that when sarkari Rode was installed as Jathedar of the Akal Takht, Badal was there to congratulate him. I suppose you have no time for former Jathedar Ranjit Singh who was also appointed by Tohra and Badal and the Professor before him.

As Jathedar Ranjit Singh is also tainted, then in your own words I expect you do not "believe in motions passed by badal's jathedars..." Does this mean you are against the Langar Hukumnama and the Hukumnama preventing beadbi of Guru Ji in Hotel weddings ? I respect these Hukumnama so I guess according to your definition I must be a badal chamcha. All those brothers and sisters who proudly defended our Guru Ji from beadbi (Respect for Guru Ji Campaign) must also be badal chamche. Do you still use the BK calender as the Nanakshahi calender was a Jagiro stunt ?

Get hold of some cassettes with speeches of Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji and low and behold he tells people off for calling him a Sant and Brahmgiani. I wish you would have the decency to respect this.

Read the thread on Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman and read for yourself how Rode ignored the family of this Shaheed. It is easy getting your pictures taken every few months for the Awaze Quam giving out a few rupees then retiring to your koti.

Ask Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji's brother (if it is the one who was in the army) who's body did he identify after Bluestar. At the time he openly said Baba Ji was Shaheed.

Keep your anti panthic rubbish inspired by the IB GOI Rode and rumours to yourself singh shriomani akali dal.

I might even print off the chapter and leave hundreds of copies in Gurdwara up and down the UK.

i said badals jathedaars not Bhai Ranjit Singh, not TOHRA badal why dont you get an eye test and get some glasses,

you say "baba" jarnail singh, where and when did Sant Ji give you the permission to call him "baba"

ask sant ji's brother about jasvir singh and his seva not about if sant ji is shaheed or not

i dont believe in the nanakshahi calendar whom badal (your uncle) drew up i do believe in A Sikh calendar in which every Panthic Jathebandi has a say.

Keep your anti panthic rubbish inspired by yr indira ghandi and yr uncle kps gill

and would you please look at my previous post and tell me where i have linked you to babbar khalsa i mention gurdeep sebia, never linked you to them!

at least jasvir singh or his ppl have done something, what have you done? list your seva?

your full of crap, you get exracts from a book written by the GOI whom no one is going to read

so i request you keep your nasty mouth shut and stop throwing salt on wounds

you and your sarkari jathedaars who want to ONLY CAUSE A RIFT IN THE PANTH EVEN MORE THAN THERE IS!

if you've got a phone, ring Sant Ji's brother and ask him about jasvir singh, ring Damdami Taksal and ask them what he's like

then tell your chacha joginder vedanti to go to jasvir singh and excommunicate him from the Panth!

>>i said badals jathedaars not Bhai Ranjit Singh, not TOHRA badal why dont you get an eye test and get some glasses,

I will get some glasses but I suggest you get a memory upgrade.

Ranjit Singh was appointed by Badal and Tohra so I guess he falls into your definition of a badal jathedar/chamcha/ stooge. As such a chamcha I take it you ignore all the hukumnama he issued including the ones I mentioned in my previous post. Stop trying to skirt around this, either you believe in motions passed by "badal's" jathedar (like Ranjit Singh) or you do not. Come on come out with the truth.

Is a TOHRA badal appointed Jathedar acceptable to you but not a badal appointed one ? I wonder why that is.........is it because Tohra was able to stage manage a convenient surrender from the Harimandir Sahib complex during bluestar ? or is it because Tohra visited the Nirankhari bhavan in Patiala to beg for votes ? I fail to see why you hold Tohra in such high esteem.

>>you say "baba" jarnail singh, where and when did Sant Ji give you the permission to call him "baba"

Who gave anyone permission to use the Baba prefix for Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji and Shaheed Baba Gurbax Singh Ji (Banda Bahdur) and the Shaheed Sahibzade ? They did not give me permission but out of respect I use the Baba prefix when I refer to them.

Only an anti panthic person would have a problem with me using the Baba prefix for Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji. Are you anti panthic and have Arya Samaj, Shiv Sena or RSS leanings ? Keep your RSS type rubbish to yourself.

Your post is like the words out of a parrots mouth. Just like a parrot the same thing is repeated again and again without thinking. If this means hurling insults then you are very good at that. Good to see you have taken so warmly to the teachings of our Guru Ji.

>>its abit blatent who you are and where your from, trying to put salt onto open wounds

>>hmm why dont you do a chapter on him? he romanticised the babbars to make him chief now what did he do? how many singhs did he gt killed hey?

You have more than implied that I am BK then a Badal Akali stooge and now a indira kps stooge. Make your mind up. I expect next you will call me a disgruntled MG Rover employee or even a Gate Gourmet manager. Ah well you carry on if it pleases you.

>>at least jasvir singh or his ppl have done something, what have you done? list your seva?

I am sure most people if given me a few crore can find the time to have a few snaps taken with people, build a koti and work with the intelligence bureu. WHAT HAS JASVIR RODE DONE FOR SHAHEED MAJOR BALDEV SINGH GHUMANS family ? If you have a phone then you can phone a friend or your uncle Rode and ask him.

>>your full of crap,

Thank you. It would be unatural not to have some crap in a body. Do you not use the toilet ?

>>you get exracts from a book written by the GOI whom no one is going to read

Actually I am told it is selling like hot cakes unlike the newspaper that was started by Jasbir Rode. The book is not written by the GOI ! Was Spycatcher written by the UK Government ? Was Spies,Lies and Whistleblowers: MI5 and the David Shayler Affair written by the UK Government ?

There is more than enough chapters about the GOI being corrupt and about the genocide carried out by Punjab Police. Not exactly the way to go if the book was written by the GOI. It would be far easier and politically correct to blame the militants rather than shooting yourself in the foot.

>>you and your sarkari jathedaars who want to ONLY CAUSE A RIFT IN THE PANTH EVEN MORE THAN THERE IS!

Wow. Are you referring to rifts like the one over beadbi of Guru Ji during hotel weddings and the langar Hukumnama ? I am proud to follow these hukumnama issued by what you term sarkari Jathedar. I do not care if these Hukumnama are issued by Jathedar Ranjit Singh (who was appointed by Badal and Tohra). I am happy to abide by them. You obviously think they are incorrect.

Should I ring Jathedar Dhuma or the rival Jathedar ?

>>i dont believe in the nanakshahi calendar whom badal (your uncle) drew up i do believe in A Sikh calendar in which every Panthic Jathebandi has a say.

I also do not believe in this calander. BTW it was created by a Canadian and not badal. He is also not my uncle but if it makes you happy in saying he is then thats ok. Can I say that kb hedgewar and swami dayananda are your uncles ?

• 2 weeks later...