Guru Ji Doing His Own Vadai ?

tkkookar

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

first i would like to thanks to everyone who helped me out here knowing why sikhi is soo imp .. as i said i m a learner .. and i would have tons of questions to ask ..

what i would i like to know that in bani guru ji says "without guru there is no gyaan" .. "dhan dhan raamdaas guru jin sirya tine savariya" .. "without guru one can't get naam" .. 'without guru no mukti" .. does t hat mean that guru ji is doing his own vadai .. that without "me" no naam, without "me" no mukti .. etc??

please ones again i m sorry if i offended any one with my question ..

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

KhalsaJi,

The reference of 'Guru' in Gurbani refers only to the SatGuru - Waheguru. Only Akaal Purakh can bestow the Naam (His very own Self). Guru in Gurbani does not refer to a physical Guru (10 Sikh Gurus). However, their teachings lead us to Akaal Purakh and help us attain Naam. When we ignore the teachings of the Guru, it is like turning off the lights in a room and it gets dark and we are blinded. We bump into things and we do not find what we are looking for.

Naam-di-Daat has been revealed to the Sikhs through the human 10 Gurus and enshrined in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Our Gurus are the walking stick of the spiritually blind, like us, who are in need of light to help us to be led to our Creator.

When a physical Guru has been praised in Gurbani, it has been done by the author who humbles himself to raise his teacher above himself so that he will not come in haumai. Remember, even our Gurus were mortals and even they had to do what we need to do to ward off the vices. Theough they were self-illuminated, they did seva, simran and sangat to achieve Waheguru. They showed us the way.

Gurbani is not literal. It is deeper than the deepest oceans and even more vast than all our solar systems combined - it is the entire Truth about the True One. All our Gurus emphaise on just one main aspect - focus your consciousness on the One God who is the True Guru - the Guru of our Gurus.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.