Simranjit Singh Mann and Where He Stands

ggbb

Dear Sikh Sangat Members I personally believe Simranjit Singh Mann is brainwashing people by saying he will do this and that for Khalistan he goes around the world saying this and that about Khalistan and also he says he will free the Sikh youth that has been in jails since 84…however hasn’t done anything besides gather money for his supposed “campaign” im not saying necessarily he is a bad person. I respect his KURBANI to the Sikh nation the stuff he went through is hell however u tell me one thing if was truly fighting for Khalistan would he be a member of parliament would he be able to even set foot outside of Indian because of his status of being a “Big Time Khalistan” all I am trying to say if your not going to do something then don’t say it some might argue that it is simply to hard to do something in India for the cause and yes I cant argue with anyone there indeed it is hard to do something in India for Khalistan but instead of brainwashing people outside of Indian that he will do this and that…that’s juss wrong…first of all he represents the one group that time in and time out has showed the Sikh nation it is useless and that is SHIROMANI AKALI DAL (S.A.D)…but guys lets look on the bright side at least there’s a Singh in Indian parliament…so this is the image he has perceived to me if I am wrong please correct me I am not trying to personal attack Mr. Mann or anyone who supports him for any mistakes I have made please sadh sangat ji forgive me….