Raza Murad

Raju

no they share jatt surnames like cheema, bajwa, sidhu, maybe rai, etc..sorry about the caste thing but i think that is what the previous post was trying to say...

120162[/snapback]

Yes they do and I know many of them as I travelled a lot in Pakistan Punjab and by the way Dishad Akthar did make many Gurbani and Kirteen tapes as well.

I know a lot of Uppal, Cheema, Gill, Sidhu and so many Punjabi Muslims as well. And in Lahore there is still a printing press that prints Gurmukhi books and by the way in many parts of Pakistan Punjab Gurmukhi is still taught.

Most of the muslims that has got Jaat surnames are now begining to come back to sikh fold, I am writing a book called "Once we were Sikhs and Hindus" which gives many interviews that I took in Pakistan Punjab with ex Sikhs and Hindus with their stories how they converted to Islam and how they are slowly slowly coming back to Sikh fold.

120256[/snapback]

wow that's awesome man, keep us updated on your progress; i really want to read that!