Maharaj Taken Into A Hall

All-Info

BENTI TO SANGAT

A wedding took place yesterday potentially in a hall where Maharajs Beadbi was done.

I am not sure on the full details as of yet but at hoping someone is able to provide them. Ie, the city, the hall etc and even the family contact details so we can request this not happen again.

PLEASE if anyone has ANY INFORMATION please post. Not just people saying its bad its happened but useful information as i dont want to be tracking through the posts to read...

If you can pm them over too!! ITS URGENT the campaign can speak to the hall to find out who the Granthis were etc to see if they are the usual suspects or any new ones in town since the old ones may have realised what they are doing is wrong.

This is a Benti for Maharajs beadbi to stop, please provide any information you have!!

It will have been in the midlands area, potentially coventry, leamington, warwick or bham. im not sure someone sent me a text askin and said it was near my ends, well these are the closest towns other then the location the person sent txt from.

Ask your parents if they went to a wedding yesterday or heard of one!! Check the cards anything!! its VITALLY URGENT we find out as we do not want a break out of weddings in the midlands area as there has been in london and up north towards leeds sides.

Thanks

WJKK WJKF