Disrespect Of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

Singh_Shiromani

Saturu Sache Patshah Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj De Charna Da Dhiaaan Dharo Ate Fateh Da Jwaab Fateh Vich Dena....

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA! WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!

Sri Sadh Sangat Jio, as you all know across the world, and in the UK disrespect of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is occuring.

The reason i have started this topic is that i wanted to ask from the Sadh Sangat if they know about a place a "IK NIWAAS" in Wolverhampton, on the Dudley Road near Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara Sedgley St Wolves.

I've heard in this "IK NIWAAS" they have a Saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, i'm not sure maybe Guru Ji has been taken from this place, but theres all other "hindufied" stuff going on.

I know on the day of the Sikh Convention, in Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara Sedgley St Wolverhampton on the 11th Sept 2005, some Singhs went to this "IK NIWAAS" but i think the police were called.

Could another member of the Sadh Sangat shed some light on this, and if Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj at this "Ek Niwaas" should we take Satguru ji Back to the Gurdwara Sahib?

Guru Panth Da Daas

J. S. Khalsa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Guru Ji not removed from this place before by some Singh from sedgley street ? I read about it some time back on some forum. The people at ek niwas just got another Guru Ji.

Disrespect of Gurbani is happening all over the place, its a shame that Vedanti has failed to take any action. Check out the shops near the Harmandir Sahib. Gutke are kept in lock ups units without any respect.

its Ek Niwas, near the old school on Dudley Road. It is seen if you are going to Sedgley Street from Wolverhampton City Centre.

I know a good few years ago, some Singhs marched in there and "removed" Guru Jee's saroop from this place. This was after the founder of this place was arrested and charged for murder. He claimed self-defense against a girl/woman who was apparently possessed and he was trying to perform an exorcism.

I do not know presently, whether Guru Jee's saroop resides there. I have been in the grounds once. Its quite "feng-shui'd" up, in the sense that the ground floor is very green and has fountains etc running to try to bring a sense of ... peace! I hate the place. I see some Singhs going to it with paggs and it really does annoy me.

I also hear there is some ex giani living in wolverhampton who has made a decent living out of finding slips of paper (toone) in peoples homes. He lived at a Gurdwara but as soon as he got his indefinite stay stamp and had got his family to the UK he started his business.

He usually finds these slips in bathrooms, airvent bricks and even in electrical switches. He then charges to do Path and is driving a Mercedes S class through his fraud. He even has satnav system in his car as he gets requests from all over the country.

I even heard some Gursikhs say he is ok as he does Path. They fail to realise that he is a complete fraud.