Leamington Spa Gurudwara Fracas

I just heard that 2 more people have been arrested in connection with stopping the beadbi.

It is very sad to see that Vedanti is once again silent on this issue. Him and his personal assitant have a view about everything else from incontinence pads to the price of baked beans at Aldi but when it comes to beadbi they become mute.

The so called panthic leaders like SS Mann are also silent on this issue. Very sad state of affairs.

post-2624-1134068480_thumb.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF
The so called panthic leaders like SS Mann are also silent on this issue. Very sad state of affairs.

parjee wt do u mean "so called"

WJKK WJKF grin.gif

139061[/snapback]

Veer Ji.

People like SS Mann and numerous other leaders are always silent on these real issues. They are always ready to take up non beadbi issues but when it comes to beadbi they sit back. Is beadbi not a big enough issue for these so called Panthic leaders ?

These so called leaders have a platform which they can use to highlight beadbi and to ensure those that are guilty are punished but they would rather not get involved. By using this platform and highlighting what has happened they could put pressure on Vedanti to summon the Leamington committee wale to the Akal Takht.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF grin.gif

139061[/snapback]

Veer Ji.

People like SS Mann and numerous other leaders are always silent on these real issues. They are always ready to take up non beadbi issues but when it comes to beadbi they sit back. Is beadbi not a big enough issue for these so called Panthic leaders ?

These so called leaders have a platform which they can use to highlight beadbi and to ensure those that are guilty are punished but they would rather not get involved. By using this platform and highlighting what has happened they could put pressure on Vedanti to summon the Leamington committee wale to the Akal Takht.

139070[/snapback]

Always?

What real issues has Sardar Simranjeet Singh Mann been silent on?

Guest militant singh
1nce agian 2 all u haterz out der RESPECT 2 DA SINGHS WHO RAIDED THE SO CALLED GURDWARA BIG UP BIG UP - U R THE DEFENDERS OF DA FAITH -WE FULLY SUPPORT UU DONT TAKE NOTICE OF DA HATERS ON THIS SITE WJKKWJKF KHALISTAN ZINDABAD DEATH2 INDIA NEVA 4 GET 84

137468[/snapback]

You my friend have the lost the plot, ours is a peaceful religion, not one of thuggery and violence. I personally condone the protest, but not the violence especially against elders of our community. Innocent men had their izzat dainted by wanna be crusaders.

Learn about your religion before you start preaching, taking a strand, warping it and believing it to be the truth is not right.

138161[/snapback]

I can c we have difffernet views I dont care if old men were battered they sholuda known better When its comes 2 the ''izzat' of our Guru we sholudnt discriminate those who do beadbi will face the consequences them old fools deserved everything they got ...............................................................................................................................In Bhindrwale's words 'Those who do beadbi 'gaddi chara ke aou'' -we defending our Guru -no more I bet if the Guru Granth Sahib was in human form i woulda thought different-maybe?

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF grin.gif

139061[/snapback]

Veer Ji.

139070[/snapback]

Always?

139226[/snapback]

This Leamington issue, the previous issues on which R4GJ group approached the Akal Takht and nothing was done. Then again there is evidence that he ignored families of Shaheed GurSikh. He was all friendly with the families when the karkoo were alive but after their shaheedi he ignores the families.

Unless of casue you think beadbi is not a real issue. I would rather he devote his energies to such matter rather than to making ad hoc statements about wanting nuclear power plant(s) in Punjab.

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF grin.gif

139061[/snapback]

Veer Ji.

139070[/snapback]

Always?

139226[/snapback]

This Leamington issue, the previous issues on which R4GJ group approached the Akal Takht and nothing was done. Then again there is evidence that he ignored families of Shaheed GurSikh. He was all friendly with the families when the karkoo were alive but after their shaheedi he ignores the families.

Unless of casue you think beadbi is not a real issue. I would rather he devote his energies to such matter rather than to making ad hoc statements about wanting nuclear power plant(s) in Punjab.

139311[/snapback]

Was stopping Advanis Rath yatra coming to Amritsar not a real issue?

How about leaving his post as a major police inspector after the attack on Harmandir sahib?

Giving supplies of weapons to the Kharkoos, was that not a real issue?

Spending years in an indian prison, suffering tortures like having your toenails pulled out with piliars and his toenails still havent grown back, not a real issue?

The french turban ban, not a real issue?

And have you ever thought that this news may not have reached Punjab?

You always bash anyone you can but sometimes you take it out of hand

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF grin.gif

139061[/snapback]

Veer Ji.

139070[/snapback]

Always?

139226[/snapback]

139311[/snapback]

How about leaving his post as a major police inspector after the attack on Harmandir sahib?

Spending years in an indian prison, suffering tortures like having your toenails pulled out with piliars and his toenails still havent grown back, not a real issue?

139486[/snapback]

Who have I bashed ? The numerous so called Sant who rape and commit acts of pedophiles like Dhanwant Su. What you want me to do sing their praises and pen poems highlighting the good they did by raping 15 year old girls ? No thank you !

I have posted what could be termed bashing by people like you against Jasbir Rode. I will continue to do this as he was armed by the GOI and met senior figures he knew were in the GOI intelligence bureau.

SS Mann, yes I will speak out against him wanting nuclear power plants in Punjab as I do not want people dying from cancer etc. If he ignores families of Shaheed I will highlight this. I will ask where all the money he raised in USA and EU went. As for spending years in prison, ask him yourself where he was held.

As for the weapons. You are speaking out your behind. He admits to granting licenses not to doling out weapons. Woopi he left his police post after Bluestar, what stopped him leaving before Bluestar ? Captain Amarinder Singh left the Congress party after Bluestar, Kushwant Singh returned his padma shree award after bluestar. No big deal if he resigned his sarkari job afterall his family has plenty of farmland to support themselves.

As for not knowing what is going on in the world. They do have internet connections in Punjab and several senior members of his Akali Dal are known to use the internet and contribute to online web sites.

You claim he stopped advanis rath yatra. what did he do to stop the RSS wale holding conferences in Amritsar and staying in Gurdwara serai?

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF grin.gif

139061[/snapback]

Veer Ji.

139070[/snapback]

Always?

139226[/snapback]

139311[/snapback]

139486[/snapback]

Who have I bashed ? The numerous so called Sant who rape and commit acts of pedophiles like Dhanwant Su. What you want me to do sing their praises and pen poems highlighting the good they did by raping 15 year old girls ? No thank you !

I have posted what could be termed bashing by people like you against Jasbir Rode. I will continue to do this as he was armed by the GOI and met senior figures he knew were in the GOI intelligence bureau.

SS Mann, yes I will speak out against him wanting nuclear power plants in Punjab as I do not want people dying from cancer etc. If he ignores families of Shaheed I will highlight this. I will ask where all the money he raised in USA and EU went. As for spending years in prison, ask him yourself where he was held.

As for the weapons. You are speaking out your behind. He admits to granting licenses not to doling out weapons. Woopi he left his police post after Bluestar, what stopped him leaving before Bluestar ? Captain Amarinder Singh left the Congress party after Bluestar, Kushwant Singh returned his padma shree award after bluestar. No big deal if he resigned his sarkari job afterall his family has plenty of farmland to support themselves.

As for not knowing what is going on in the world. They do have internet connections in Punjab and several senior members of his Akali Dal are known to use the internet and contribute to online web sites.

You claim he stopped advanis rath yatra. what did he do to stop the RSS wale holding conferences in Amritsar and staying in Gurdwara serai?

139495[/snapback]

What money are you talking about he has never asked the sangat for money and if any money is given to him, which is only a little bit, he gives it to his party members END OFF!

You say he ignored one family but i dont see you doing anything for Shaheed parivaars

All the torture that Simranjeet Singh Mann suffered I doubt you could take it!

And whats wrong with nuclear powerplants in Punjab?

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF grin.gif

139061[/snapback]

Veer Ji.

139070[/snapback]

Always?

139226[/snapback]

139311[/snapback]

139486[/snapback]

139495[/snapback]

What money are you talking about he has never asked the sangat for money and if any money is given to him, which is only a little bit, he gives it to his party members END OFF!

You say he ignored one family but i dont see you doing anything for Shaheed parivaars

All the torture that Simranjeet Singh Mann suffered I doubt you could take it!

And whats wrong with nuclear powerplants in Punjab?

139661[/snapback]

No I do not say it, the Shaheeds family say this.

I have given money but unlike others I do not seek publicity. Not all of us like using peoples unfortunate circumstances for cheap self publicity. I look at accounts for other charities I give to so I can see where the money is going so when is SS Mann going to show what he has been using money for.He himself admits to collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars on his tours of US etc over the years. So do you know more than him ?

I am sure over the years as a senior police officers he was also involved in torturing others or allowed it under his authority. So whats the big deal if the tables are turned on him. I did not see him resigning his rank before Bluestar did you ? We all know what many in the police were doing do innocent youth prior to Bluestar and after it.

Rather stupid having nuclear power plants in Punjab when the administration have problems doing simple things like providing basic education. Do you think they could be trusted to look after and maintain a nuclear power plant ? (Same goes for other states in India so my point is not restricted just to Punjab). A nuclear power plant is not a toy. I tell you what if you think it is a good idea, go visit a few residential areas around nuclear plants in the UK or US and ask the locals about the health issues they have.

This is the man who used his parliamentary stipend for development for a Jinnah Library. Shame on him, were there no more worthwhile causes he could have used the money for? I am sure the annual RS 2 crore development scheme money he got as a member of the Lok Sabha between 1999 and 2004 could have been used to build infrastructure for victims of the 84 genocide rather than libraries in honour of Jinnah.