Next Amrit Sanchaar In Uk - This Saturday

jagjit_waheguru

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, the next Amrit sanchaar organised by Akhand Kirtani Jatha UK will be on this Saturday, 17th December 2005. It will be as part of the National AKJ UK Youth Smagam in Bradford. It will be held in conjunction with the Rainsbhai at Siri Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara, Leeds Road, Bradford.

Can all Ablakhiyees (individuals) ensure they are at the Gurdwara Sahib by 10pm. You must do full keshi ishnaan, wear all 5 kakkars, and must be focussed in your mind to dedicate your mind, body and soul to your Guru.

If you do not have suitable kakkars, then they will be provided by AKJ UK. Please ensure suitable dress, i.e. chola or kurta pyjama for males, and salwar kameez for bibian.

If you have any questions regarding the Amrit Sanchaar, you can contact Jagjit Singh on 07985 112528. If you have questions on Gurmat or other nature and wish the consultation of elder Gursikhs, then Jathedar Bhai Jarnail Singh and Bhai Saun Singh will be at the Smagam from Thursday.

We advise all Gursikhs wishing to take this step to prepare for it sincerely. Sahib Siri Guru Nanak dev Ji advises us to think of our mind as a field. Prepare the soil, look after it, water it, and make it strong, so that when the seed is placed, the soil will allow it to fruit into a magnificent crop. Similarly in your mind and body. Prepare your Rehit, Nitnem and Roop. Spend these days before the Amrit Sanchaar doing as much Mool mantar paath as possible. Do not get distracted by idle talk and maya. If you have any last minutes worrries and issues, then consult Jeevan wale Gursikhs. Only take Amrit when every doubt in your mind is erased and you are ready to dedicate life, body and soul to the Guru and The Guru Khalsa Panth.

In the jatha, we do not look for numbers, but we ask all ablkhayees, to take Amrit knowing the responsibilities of an Amritdhari and realising the Value of the Gift of Naam that Guru ji will give you.

As stated earlier, if anyone wishes to discuss and do sangat, attend the Smagam, and recieve the blessings of the sangat, and do not be afraid to approach the elders.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

--------------------

One God: Waheguru

One Guru : Sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib Ji.

One Group : Guru Khalsa Panth!

This should be the Motto of Our Generation

Can all Ablakhiyees (individuals) ensure they are at the Gurdwara Sahib by 10pm. You must do full keski ishnaan, wear all 5 kakkars, and must be focussed in your mind to dedicate your mind, body and soul to your Guru.

Fateh!

Nice to see AKJ UK have organised an amrit sanchar, I hope it goes well and that those wishing to give their heads do so with pride and love for Guru Ji! However, maybe Jagjit Singh Ji can clear up one little factor, why have you stated that individuals must have a KESKI Ishnaan and not a KESH Ishnaan like all other Jatha's? And also most if not all amrit sanchars take place in the morning?

I was under the impression that Guru Ji organised and conducted the Amrit Sanchar, not a Jathebandi such as AKJ UK.

As your signature states:

One God: Waheguru

One Guru : Sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib Ji.

One Group : Guru Khalsa Panth!

This should be the Motto of Our Generation

Guest A Singh.

Veer shere-e-panjab, I have never come across the phrase "Keski Ishnaan" before so I am sure it was a typo of "Keshi Ishnaan" which I will leave Jagjit Singh to clarify.

I would like to comment, however, that there is nothing wrong with having an Amrit Sanchar at Amritvela. It does not matter what time the Amrit Sanchar is. What does matter, is that the Panj are strictly selected and Tyaar-Bar-Tyaar, and that Naam as well as a strict Rehat in accordance with Gurmat is given.

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare jio, it was a typo error, thanks for pointing it out. I have changed it, and will post more carefully in future.

Guru ji makes the Amrit. No one has ever denied that. Programmes are organised jathebandies of Gursikhs as per the hukam of Akaal.

Veer Shere punjab, your last point about being Panthik. I have been around long enough to realise that your achieve more Panthik good, by working in organised groups of Panthik Gursikhs. One man cannot achieve social change in the way that thousands working together can.

As long as the interests of the group do not come before the interests of the Guru Khalsa Panth. This has never been the case with any of the groups I have done seva with.

Plus groups like AKJ have not done bad. They took a mona Shere Punjab boy like me from Slough and introduced keertan, and then my Guru to me. This is not just me, but many of the boys who did seva in SP of old, many of them are now Amritdhari, with Guru Maharajs kirpa.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh