Instinct

Trust1

if you just follow Maharaj and do what He says, it's a lot simpler.

146449[/snapback]

exactly, so is my instinct what Waheguru is telling me, or is it my mind?

146613[/snapback]

Your instinct are not always correct, as far as i can share with you, this instinct you speak of must be developed to tune into the divine guidance. You cannot assume or be assured that whatever the instincts you have are for the better, but once that trust in God is developed, so is the Trust in yourself. Make a decision in his rememberance, before you take a step remember him.

There are but 1000 thoughts and out of those thousand thoughts there is 1 thought that is the voice of your Inner Guru. The instinctive feeling or guidance arises from this voice. Your inner voice. Now how can be sure that the voice we hear is the voice of the Guru trying to guides. I am not sure if there is a way to determine this with some rules or whatnot. But i can tell you that once that voice or instinct comes thru you will know and your recoganition of this instinct or voice is dependent on your sincerity in your prayer to have this gift of insight.

Pray that you are able to recoganise and distinguish the instinct from the thousands of other thoughts and feelings.