India Flag

Guest SScom

wjkk wjkf

u cud class da congressi flag as a india flag as it has the tri colours on it but instead of a chakkar there is the palm.

151979[/snapback]

VJKK VJKF

Yep i think thats what i am thinking of. Could you possibly find links to the two different flags?

Here is the link and pictures

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/in-hist.html#1947

c.bmp

t.bmp

152010[/snapback]

flag with chakar is a national flag and other with hand is a party flag of congress.....BJP has their own flag with lotus on it.

ahh okay...

can someone just answer (without a big debate)...

someone told dass that at rallys like the one in June in UK, the flag the guys burn are not that of the Country - but that of the Indian Government which is kind of confusing and i was told the wheel in the middle was very slightly different between the two...

ahh okay...

can someone just answer (without a big debate)...

someone told dass that at rallys like the one in June in UK, the flag the guys burn are not that of the Country - but that of the Indian Government which is kind of confusing and i was told the wheel in the middle was very slightly different between the two...

152053[/snapback]

Can you provide with the pic. of that flag.....The old flag of Congress part had a charkha in between the 3 colors instead of hand symbol.... maybe someone was burning that flag as Congress is the RULING party in india and forms the indian government....... Maybe the guys burning the flags were showing their anger against congress party (indira gandhi's party) for its anti sikh policies in the past (84 riots)......Hope that would have helped you!