Khalistan Fighters Were Not Cowerds!

• 3 weeks later...

I know some ppl at my skoo that think that the shaheeds in 1984 were 'terrorists' and that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was the person who started all the stuff that happened then, and the sadest part of this is that they call themselves sikhs. I was astonished on hearing this by many people, i explained to them the brutality forced on our brothers and sisters. Another thing is the complete lack of knowledge in our youth some people don't even know who Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is, and they don't even know the atrocities of that time. Also our sikh community in the western world has come into shambles. For example i was playing b-ball with a kid who lives a couple of houses down, and we started talking and playing ball, as the conversation progressed into sikhi, i asked him to name one guru of our faith. He was completly clueless and then i alsed him the prophet of christianity and he sraight away told me Jesus Christ and this kid was a 'sikh' too. !!!!!!!! I can give countless examples but the message will still be the same, we need to teach the sikh youth about sikhi and our great history. There are many programs on sikhi that parents can take children that want to learn about sikhi too, but they choose not to, when the time comes and there children get into drugs and stuff they try to bring them back to the time when thier children wanted to learn about sikhi but by that time it's almost everytime too late.

:homer