Video Of Scientist Cured Of Cancer @ Darbar Sahib

Sevadar84

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sat Sangat Jeeo,

A few months ago, daas was on the internet and I came across this site that had 2 videos. I didn't watch them, but I had heard about the story that was told in the videos. It was about a scientist who had cancer and went to Darbar Sahib to do a Sri Akhand Path Sahib and then he got cured.

He then made a personal video showing how he was cured. This would be a great video to show ppl to inspire them about Sikhi.

If anybody out there knows where these videos are. Please post the link. It would really be beneficial.

Also, my story may be a little off about the scientist. It's what I've heard from others, I don't know the exact details. Thank you.

bhul chuk maaf karna Jee

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sat Sangat Jeeo,

A few months ago, daas was on the internet and I came across this site that had 2 videos.  I didn't watch them, but I had heard about the story that was told in the videos.  It was about a scientist who had cancer and went to Darbar Sahib to do a Sri Akhand Path Sahib and then he got cured. 

He then made a personal video showing how he was cured.  This would be a great video to show ppl to inspire them about Sikhi. 

If anybody out there knows where these videos are.  Please post the link.  It would really be beneficial.

Also, my story may be a little off about the scientist.  It's what I've heard from others, I don't know the exact details.  Thank you.

bhul chuk maaf karna Jee

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

153308[/snapback]

I think this is the thread: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=16307

Video can be watched at: http://www.sikhwisdom.com/Video.htm

Hope this is what ur asking for!!

• 6 months later...