United British Alliance

I came across this org through the web, and have been using their message for about 7 months.

Someone who im in contact with from the org, have told me that a few sikh org marched with at T.Sqaure (anti terror march).

..anyone here go, anyone no the sikh orgs??

From what i can see it seem like a sound organisation...take a look

http://www.freewebs.com/the-uba/

I came across this org through the web, and have been using their message for about 7 months.

Someone who im in contact with from the org, have told me that a few sikh org marched with at T.Sqaure (anti terror march).

154851[/snapback]

Yes we had a guy posting on the forum from the UBA. From past posts I recall you do not like Muslims. You know better than the principles of Sikhi. So you continue with your posting on the UBA forum.

The majority of people on this forum are not against any faith. Yes we condemn terrorism whether that is undertaken by Catholics (IRA), Protestants (UDA, UDF) or any other group. Where were the UBA when the protestants and catholics were killing people in NI ? Funny how they only sprung up to demo against Muslims.

If you think they are sound then you seriously should change your claim to be a Sikh lad as what they preach has nothing in common with the teachings of Sikhi !

154851[/snapback]

Yes we had a guy posting on the forum from the UBA. From past posts I recall you do not like Muslims. You know better than the principles of Sikhi. So you continue with your posting on the UBA forum.

The majority of people on this forum are not against any faith. Yes we condemn terrorism whether that is undertaken by Catholics (IRA), Protestants (UDA, UDF) or any other group. Where were the UBA when the protestants and catholics were killing people in NI ? Funny how they only sprung up to demo against Muslims.

If you think they are sound then you seriously should change your claim to be a Sikh lad as what they preach has nothing in common with the teachings of Sikhi !

154859[/snapback]

Wouldnt you say that speaking out against oppressors, who they think there way i the only way not in common with belive of equlaity of sikhi.

..what about the possible formation of sharia law, do you want live under it ??

154851[/snapback]

154859[/snapback]

Wouldnt you say that speaking out against oppressors, who they think there way i the only way not in common with belive of equlaity of sikhi.

..what about the possible formation of sharia law, do want live under it ??

154864[/snapback]

There is a difference between equality and the hate you and your UBA buddies like to propogate. No Sikhi does not preach hate and it certainly does not preach stereotyping everyone of a particular faith.

If you seriously believe that you are going to be living under sharia then you need to get some help. This is not going to happen. Your genuine belief that this is a real possibility shows that you have fallen for all the propaganda put out by the likes of the BNP.

So how many UBA meetings have you been to ? Go attend their meetings and see how they love you. They will probably call you a paki $hit behind your back. Remember even Hitler had "jewish" people like Luftwaffe Field Marshall Erhard Milch, General Johannes Zukertort etc etc working for him as they served a purpose. This is similar to what you are doing by associating with the UBA lot. Your mentality reminds me of that old fart who the BNP wheel around and interview, claiming he is a Sikh (he has no beard and he has shorn kesh).

154851[/snapback]

154859[/snapback]

..what about the possible formation of sharia law, do want live under it ??

154864[/snapback]

There is a difference between equality and the hate you and your UBA buddies like to propogate. No Sikhi does not preach hate and it certainly does not preach stereotyping everyone of a particular faith.

If you seriously believe that you are going to be living under sharia then you need to get some help. This is not going to happen. Your genuine belief that this is a real possibility shows that you have fallen for all the propaganda put out by the likes of the BNP.

So how many UBA meetings have you been to ? Go attend their meetings and see how they love you. They will probably call you a paki $hit behind your back. Remember even Hitler had "jewish" people like Luftwaffe Field Marshall Erhard Milch, General Johannes Zukertort etc etc working for him as they served a purpose. This is similar to what you are doing by associating with the UBA lot. Your mentality reminds me of that old fart who the BNP wheel around and interview, claiming he is a Sikh (he has no beard and he has shorn kesh).

154868[/snapback]

^^^ well i havent been to any meetings, but i am planning to go on a march with them this year.

Its all been documented in the press that 'brown faces' were at he last march.

Sharai law is already in use in northern towns, as reported on Sky news this week, with two guests, openly advocating for it in th U.k, is this propaganda ??

(by the way i dont support bnp)

>>^^^ well i havent been to any meetings, but i am planning to go on a march with them this year.

>>Its all been documented in the press that 'brown faces' were at he last march.

>>Sharai law is already in use in northern towns, as reported on Sky news this week, with two guests, openly advocating for it in th U.k, is this propaganda ??

>>(by the way i dont support bnp)

Was it a UBA march ? or did the UBA attend a march organised by others ?

So what if brown faces were at the march ? Hitler had jews working for him. It means very little whether there were brown faces at the march. It is rather sad to see you use such an excuse to justify your fascintion and interest in such a group.

Go to some of their meetings and see the reaction you get.

Oh yes we must believe everything that Sky news tell us. So come on how many people have been stoned to death and had hands cut off in northern towns ? You appear to live in a make belief world and are seriously detached from reality.

So what if two people go on and advocate Sharia law. Do you not recognise the difference between advocating implementation and actual implementation ? I can advocate everyone should wear Mickey Mouse ears and carry cans of Diet Cherry Cola with them. That does not mean this will actually happen.

Well if you dont support the BNP you also certainly do not support the principles of Sikhi. Why dont you learn about Sikhi instead of getting caught up in all this anti muslim rhetoric. I guess learning what your own faith teaches is to hard to digest , it is far easier to learn and promote hatred against others.

i personally have my suspicions that british sikh lad is even a sikh.

nearly every post he makes is about this UBA.

Noone really paid attention last time the UBA actual member posted, maybe they think that planting in a sikh would change things.

154943[/snapback]

Ive stared 14 posts since i became a member of this board, only two have been about the UBA, i would hardley call that 'nearly all'. (click on my name and go to profiles you will see it for yourself)

What about the constant threads about sikh/panjabi girls and muslim men, which ends up in 10 pagers, are they not more interested in hate than their sikhi ??

....just because someone has different poltical ideas doesnt mean there not a sikh.

i personally have my suspicions that british sikh lad is even a sikh.

nearly every post he makes is about this UBA.

Noone really paid attention last time the UBA actual member posted, maybe they think that planting in a sikh would change things.

154943[/snapback]

Ive stared 14 posts since i became a member of this board, only two have been about the UBA, i would hardley call that 'nearly all'. (click on my name and go to profiles you will see it for yourself)

What about the constant threads about sikh/panjabi girls and muslim men, which ends up in 10 pagers, are they not more interested in hate than their sikhi ??

....just because someone has different poltical ideas doesnt mean there not a sikh.

155001[/snapback]

Sikhi is not something that is like one of them bolt on text packages for mobile phones. You either respect and follow the principles set by our Guru Ji in which case you can call yourself a Sikh.

If you want to pick and mix and choose which bits to follow like wearing a Kara, trim beard, boxer shorts instead of kachara, ignoring the easy to decipher message of no hate against any other faith group then you should be ashamed of yourself.

You hate muslims and that has been obvious from your past posts. I guess that means you do not follow any of the principles set by our Guru Ji. You think the rhetoric and blatant hate promoted by the likes of the UBA is more important than following the teachings of our Guru Ji. The sad thing is that you appear to lack any knowledge of Sikhi. Do you know what the MUSLIM Nawab of Malerkotla did ? How Nabi Khan Ji and Gabi Khan Ji did sewa, Pir Budha Shah and the shaheedi of his brother and son whilst fighting in the Battle of Bhangaani.

I wish people like you would promote your hate elsewhere. They have no place on these forums. These forums are for the Sikh Sangat, not for brainwashed UBA followers whos only aim is to promote hate.

• 2 years later...

hi,... after reading this it was like i was reading media statements from the sun or mail...

We do not hate ALL muslims... as with all religions there are extremists,... we are against the likes of anjem choudarys, bakris e.t.c.. we havent seen our government do much in expelling the fundamentalists that preach hate... so we feel we need to do something.

to be passionate about our country that prides it self on being multi cultral, enjoying all beliefs under one roof, yet free to live in a country that seeks not to divide, but to unite, not in the religious sense, all free to live by their religion, but still live side by side, not many countrys can do that... SO Is that wrong to feel passionate.

british sikh lad is not an implant to get anyone here to join us...

and as for that racist remark of p**i s**te is bang out of order....

we have strong ties now to iranian students whom seek the removal of undemocratic islamic rule of whabbiism e.t.c.. and we was hoping for ties here to, not only to learn, but unite...

but as always media and government brainwashing has worked in the divide in strength ,.. as that is what government fears, all little groups divided and brainwashed...

Sometimes, well all times, education is the key, and open eyes to the root of the evil, that needs to be not swept under the carpet... tis a shame the replys here... but opinion is a blessing we all recieve at birth.