Check This Link Out!

Davinder

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I tried to read all of it... but i cudnt concentrate reading it coz ive got the flu lol.

But anyways i think i got the message this persons trying to point out.

Anyways i must stress the fact that this is my own personal take on this (lol it might be abit confusing):

I believe in most of the Granths in the world as revelations of God (but they could of been changed or altered slightly since none of them were written by the prophets themselfs unlike our Guru Maharaj ji is written by the prophets themselfs which is why some beliefs might differ)...

Ie I'll start talking about the Quran first... the Quran talks about the previous revelations... it says that ALL the nations of the world have recieved Granths... (divine revelations of God)... (the Quran also says theres no doubt that the prophecies/ signs and warnings are in the previous scriptures)

Now to the Bible and Torah these are also considered to be revelations from God by Muslims since the Quran says this... but the Quran also says that its been changed.

Zorastrians are also considered by Muslims to be the ppl of the book...

And now the Vedas... Hindus also conder this shruti (the revealed book... which was revealed to the Aryans... which is considered to be the literal word of God)... some Muslims also have looked for the Kitab-al-minnur (summet like that) which means the hidden book which the Quran talks about... some Muslims have translated the Upanishads (a part of the Vedas) and they think that this is the book the Quran talks about as the hidden book.

By the way the Vedas also says there is only one God (Brahman) who has no shape or form (but Hindus believe the 333 million Gods to be manifestations of the one formless Lord). And the trimurti (Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma) are considered to be the 3 angels the Quran talks about.

By the way the Vedas also prophesised the coming of prophet Muhammed aswell.

Now the Siri Guru Granth Sahib... also considered by Sikhs to be the word of God... is also prophesised in the Vedas but the Gurus are mentioned as there is going to be a Guru Nanak, then 9 progressors and then a silent stage (the Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji). Guru Nanak is mentioned as an incarnation of Vishnu in the Vedas... however since Sikhi doesnt believe God to have human manifestations... i think of it like all the Hindu 'God's' as prophets of God... which is why the Hindu 'Gods' made mistakes in there lives.

Since the Quran says that the prophet Muhammed is the last prophet but it also says that its been no doubt the signs and warnings have been revealed in the previous scriptures (i.e. in the Vedas which mentions Guru Nanak and the other 9 prophets and Siri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj Ji).

To the reasons why there are some differences in all these faiths can be answered by using the Quran... the Quran says something on the lines of God could of made all the nations one however he never (i intepreted this as God could of made all of us follow Islam or just one faith if he wanted to but he never).

Now to the question why are there so many faiths... the Bhagvad Geeta also says when ever there is a decline in religion and a rise of irreligion then God 'i' (presumably the Hindu 'God' who said this is referring to himself) descent myself. This verse also backs up the fact that the circumstances of when all the religions have begun. Which can also explain why some of the teachings are different and contradict each other... depending on the circumstances and the day and age the teachings differed but the basics of religions is the same.

This also explain y there have been miracles in ALL religions to this day.

If anyone wants any links to anything ive said, pm me, and ill try to find the links from which i reached this point of view (but half of my views came from the fact of reading other scriptures as the dasmeh pathshah had told us to).

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH