Wedding Wedding Wedding To Be Held At Hotel

raju123

Okay my question to all who want a weddings at hotels etc.

My question is to have a wedding u need a book of the Sikhs called

The Sri Guru Granth Sahib because it contains Gurbani, which means the Guru's word which is enshrined in Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

The Sikhs regard Sri Guru Granth Sahib as a complete, inviolable and final embodiment of the message for them. There is to be no word beyond the Word. And that's how their last guru, Guru Gobind Singh, spoke to the congregation on October 20, 1708 shortly before his ascension.

"Those who desire to behold the Guru should obey the Granth Sahib. Its contents are the visible body of the Guru." d_oh.gif

AND WHERE DO WE TAKE THIS HOLY BOOK?

THINK FOR YOUR SELFS… grin.gif

Is this a place where we want our guru to come to ?

…………………………………………………………………………………………When our parents / people we love die and eventually everyone will die .

we do a partth for them. why do we do it in a Gurdwara?

And not in a hotel???????????????

why the double standard?

Some one please answer me!!!! :lol:

Admin Note : *PICTURE EDITED*Think before you post the picture of someone else and then make fun of it. How you will feel when some white person post your picture up on some other forum and make fun of you as saying Bin Laden because of your outlook? Please do not post picture or make fun of others because of their physical appearance.

:TH: Nicely put veer ji...i think its mainly because weddings 2day...well lets be honest...they'r all show huna, its all abt how much money u got...how big is the venue etc etc..

as for the double standards-

when some one dies- we go 2 Gurdawara sahib---maybe because we are reminded we are all going 2 leave this world, earth is not our permanent home...& so people remember their faith

Vahegurooooooo Ji ka Khalsaaaaaaa Vaheguroooo Ji Ki Fateh

LOLLLL that pic LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif tooooooooo funny!!!!!!

I think some of our young couples think they are doing Guru Ji a favour by letting Mahraj grace their wedding in a fancy hotel.

Anyway for these modern thinking couples who think everyone with a dastaar is a demon, read what Chacha Einstein had to say on the matter.

post-2624-1146755089_thumb.jpg

My blood boiling topic has been taken in jest but I still personally think its sad if not disgraceful for sikhs to treat the ssg this way.. :lol: @

then why do we make such a fuss at all.....should we not just laugh it off.? grin.gif

and let a wedding happen where ever they want to...

let it be a hotel or motel or tent or even Mcdonnalds grin.gif