More People Modern [wannabees]

jashans

wjkk wjkf

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, so Ill make this a quick one:

--------------------------

Over time, i have read topics, on this forum, ranging from strong demands for khalistan--> People discussing anti-sikhi issues(gay and stuf).

But what I want to explain here is that, when I goto tribuneindia.com, and read everyday news (Punjab & Chandigarh) I think that every single day --people are only being more indian,, and forgetting what India has done to us, they forget what our sikhi background is, and they just want to be more hindu.

And with more and more sikh youth, indulging in activities such as drugs, girls, partying, being more hindu, and just modernistic rules. Is there a chance that we will ever achieve khalistan ? Because everyday I see pictures, of sikh universities, and public places, where sikhs-- are non-existent. And what I mean by that is clean-partially shaven fools, that are hard to tell apart from the hindu population. Which is basically breaking our saying of, a sikh is always distinguishable from the "normal" people.

Just today I was reading news about sikhs watching hindu movies, and people making malls, and such, with the modernization , will people ever want to have a slight change, byt contributing their time to even supporting the khalistan idea, and with the indian government portraying everyone who asks for khalistan as terrorists , mixed with the uneducated youth, is there a chance for khalistan to exist, or even the idea. Will people still be support of it

This though has been bothering me for some time now, why, just why, do we want to become like the rest of the hindu population, whyc are people willing to forget SIKHI, just to be like the rest of the hindu society, why do they forget, that the nation's founding "leaders" from teh very statrt called us a "criminal tribe" and must be dealth with appropriately.

Why is it that people forget, that our leaders are ripping us apart, and that people were killed, and are still discrimated against. Just why.

If any person can shed some light on this for me, I would very much appreciate. I personally have no clue, of what people think about this, and how it is percieved.

Evn in Uk, there are more wannbee "gangsters" (ruining punjabi music; horse + donkey = mule ..........................punjabi music + black music = *@sd , than normal sikhs, the people who try to act all black, I dont regard them as sikhs, they are merely "lost" people, with no guidance whatsoever, and they are easy pawns for people with much higher goals.

I have many more questions, that if this goes as I hope it will, then i can ask later on.

Thank you everyone, who took the time to read all that,

Sorry for any mistakes, and any percieved hatred

wjkk wjkf