Harminder Singh Sandhu

nomercy_998

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Its very sad to know that the admin. has closed my topic.no matters,i mean somebody have replied me to give my introduction or just ask things on the form.but man its veryhard to put all questions on the forum.i mean i don't know anybody and how can i ask just directlyand beside not everthing anything can be discuss on that forum.and its the very long process .put ur one question then wait a day for the reply.and someties the reply is is hard to read i mean its very difficult to understand what the other person is saying/talking about,then again ask what u have said and then wait for a day for a reply.man that's too long.can anybody suggest what can i do?ok leave that topic.Can anyone tell about the Harminder Singh Sandhu. i mean who was he? any pics of him and what has happen to him.plz tell me in full description.

WJKK WJKF

Sandhu was part of the AISSF, but he turned informer and became a Gadhaar and during the attack on Sri Harmandir Sahib he negotiated surrender with the goverment. He was responsible for the murder of DIG Attwal in the Darbar Sahib complex (a crime usually blamed on Sant Ji). The reason was Attwal used visit Sandhu and get info about the Singhs, but when the Singhs clocked on, Sandhu killed DIG attwal to make sure nothing got out.

pajji u sure that was harminder singh sandhu.

WJKK WJKF

Sandhu was part of the AISSF, but he turned informer and became a Gadhaar and during the attack on Sri Harmandir Sahib he negotiated surrender with the goverment. He was responsible for the murder of DIG Attwal in the Darbar Sahib complex (a crime usually blamed on Sant Ji). The reason was Attwal used visit Sandhu and get info about the Singhs, but when the Singhs clocked on, Sandhu killed DIG attwal to make sure nothing got out.

WJKK WJKF

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thanks Probhjot Singh for giving that information.Can u tell me after all that what happened to Harminder Singh Sandhu.i mean he is dead or not? if he is dead how was he killed?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• 8 years later...

Sorry bro but you are wrong DIG ATTWAL wasn't there for blessing he was there to arrest sant Ji than why was the punjab police close by golden temple and why did that day they told sant Ji not to carry weapons during the parkarma and Harminder Singh sandhu helped the sikh Kaum and would dobe a lot if black cats wouldn't betrayal the sikh kaum and Bhai Major Singh Nagoke killed DIG ATTWAL

http://1984tribute.com/Jhujaroo-Jeevani.php?id=151