Kulbir Singh Jee Barapind Has Been Extradited From Usa To India!

The USA will not be checking up for torture. The GOI would never allow it. It is one of them fairy tales that pindus make up. Going by how Bittu and Zafarwal were treated I doubt Barapind will be treated badly.

So kurtas,now Bhai Kulbir Singh is your next target to be called GOI agent ??

So far you have been calling all Sikh leaders GOI agents without any distinction.

Yes sure will if he follows the path of Bittu and invites known police cats (whom he knows have been shown as having been killed in encounters) to a social funtions he organises.

If he remains true to the panth (like former Singh Sahib Ranjit Singh who shot the naraqthari pakhandi) then I will praise him.

I have never called and never will call true Panthic leaders like Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Manochal and the other great mahan servants of the panth GOI agents.

I will call a dog a kutha and a lion a shere. So I am sure you can work out which category the likes of Dr Sohan, Dr Chohan, Jasbir Rode, Mokham Su, Zaffarwal, Bittu etc etc fall into.

Yes there still are some lions out there like Bhai Sahib Jagtar Singh Hawara.

It is important you broaden your horizons and stop romanticising about these tainted leaders. They are dirty backstabbers.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope he's ok pray.gif

Sunny love kirtan. Do you live near that big sweet shop on the corner (near traffic lights) as you head for bara pind ?

ya veer ji, u also told me dat thing before in previous article about bhai sahib.

dats shop is very near to us.

tell me about urself.

u related to goraya?

where u live now?

suny_saini@yahoo.com

reply to my above email.

Kurtas write your profile here

:T:

Here it goes just for you. LOL.gif

81 to 92, Education in Schools

92 to 94, College

94 to 99, University(undergraduate and post graduate)

99 to 04, Sherut ha-Bitachon ha-Klali (Shabak) and Lohamah Psichologit

04 to present, consultancy

Let me know what else you need to know.

Das your profile.

I guess profile of those you admire would be like following

Bittu

Mid 1980s found vet school a bit boring and hard so jumped ship to militancy movement

late 1980s Made contact and held meetings with various GOI IB officials

1990s Stage managed surrender. Told cops everything, let me off serious charges, my uncle Dr Sohan also surrendered in a similar fashion in the same area.

2005 Early release, got married, remembered to invite my buddy sukhi cat to wedding even though he was offcially dead,

2006 deny knowing sukhi, do u turn and remember sukhi, join hands with Mann

:T:

Here it goes just for you. LOL.gif

81 to 92, Education in Schools

92 to 94, College

94 to 99, University(undergraduate and post graduate)

99 to 04, Sherut ha-Bitachon ha-Klali (Shabak) and Lohamah Psichologit

04 to present, consultancy

Let me know what else you need to know.

Das your profile.

LOL.gif

Just had news from India.

Kulbeer Singh Jee is being taken to court today and from the looks of it, he is being treated "ok" at the moment. He also has a lot of support, thousands were assembling outside to greet him and give him their support - thousands!

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Kurtas

show me an invite from Bittus wedding with sukhis name on it, yes he came there but you mean to teel me univited guys never turn up at weddings at Punjab? nearly everyone i know has said uninvited guys came for the free food probaly same with sukhi, yes sukhi knew Bittu ALOT of kharkoos had links with sukhi he knew many of the Singhs very well. As for early release you just try staying in there for one day, just one not even two just one and I'm sure you would want the earliest release possible. Just because Bittu didnt become Shaheed does that make him a traitor? is that your veiw?

Guest PunjabSingh

Kurtas

show me an invite from Bittus wedding with sukhis name on it, yes he came there but you mean to teel me univited guys never turn up at weddings at Punjab? nearly everyone i know has said uninvited guys came for the free food probaly same with sukhi, yes sukhi knew Bittu ALOT of kharkoos had links with sukhi he knew many of the Singhs very well. As for early release you just try staying in there for one day, just one not even two just one and I'm sure you would want the earliest release possible. Just because Bittu didnt become Shaheed does that make him a traitor? is that your veiw?

Yes I agree with all you have written veer ji :TH:

Kurtas

You think the dirty low life Sukhi cat had nothing better to do than turn up at Bittus wedding. He is not some pucca nayng turning up for a few paneer wale pakore, pastry and glass of cola.

Ask Bittu what sukhi cat was doing at his wedding and why he invited him. You can make up any story you want now. Funny how one minute Bittu said he did not know Sukhi cat then after the wedding story emerged he was forced to backtrack and admit that he knew sukhi and that he had been at his wedding.

Go do some research on Bittu and you will see for yourself that he is a gadar. Read about his stage managed surrender (similar to that of other gadar like Zaffarwal, Dr Sohan Su and Dr Chohan). His watered down court cases. His links with police cats. His lies to reporters and his sudden u-turn.

Just had news from India.

Kulbeer Singh Jee is being taken to court today and from the looks of it, he is being treated "ok" at the moment. He also has a lot of support, thousands were assembling outside to greet him and give him their support - thousands!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAD (A) activists back Bira

Our Correspondent

post-3838-1151188847.jpg

Kulbir Singh Bira, who was recently extradited from the USA, being produced in a court in Phillaur on Saturday. — PTI photo

Phillaur, June 24

Tension prevailed in this town when activists of the Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar), headed by Dr Harjinder Jakhu and Rajinder Singh Fauji, held a demonstration and raised slogans against the police in support of Kulbir Singh Barrapind, alias Bira, who was produced before the Judicial Magistrate today.

Bira, a 'militant', was deported from the USA and brought here on June 19 in connection with several criminal cases.

Meanwhile, activists of All-India Anti-Terrorist Front raised slogans against terrorism. DSP Maninderjit Singh Grewal said the Judicial Magistrate had sent Bira into police custody for two more days for further investigation.

The accused would be produced before the Judicial Magistrate on June 26.

Three members of the US Embassy and Human Rights Watch Commission had visited the police station to check on Bira's health and get information on any police harassment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------