Online Simran

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I GUESS WE NEED TO HAVE PROPER ENGLISH BECAUSE WE WILL GET GRADED BY BHAJANPREET.

""""""""if you need to go on, but if you're doing it for ego's purpose only stop."""""""""

what did this post and ego have in common. Dumb and then you get all butt hurt if I say something.

Your just still mad that Guru is not God. come on its obvious that when proved wrong you take offence to a fact.

You should reresister as "I am the thread stopper" or "I choose what threads stay"

Pretty lame attempt to talk $#*! in my book.

""""""""""Your picture says that, so you interupted the simran before him.""""""""

How?

Get all butt hurt over a post.

Did I say that I typed everything on it? Is there a rule for it?

After the 3rd post I knew someone would not "just post gurmantar".

Funny how a couple people get butt hurt over words on a computer.

Pretty lame, go around and spell check everyone, go and correct their sentences, and tell people they must type correct english and no codes lol must be typed as laugh out loud from now on.... hahaha

its so sad these days.. people cant even speak proper english.. no.gif

Guess that wasn't you, like I said it might not be... But still, I don't have a problem with people writing lol, because we all know what lol means, but "your" means soemthing other than "you're" okay?

He never said you were doing it for ego purposes, he said if you're doing it for ego purposes...

I think you got butt hurt, not us; why do I care if you keep doing this thread? Like I said, I'm just trying to help you out :|

Ummm.... I know that Guru is not God... when did I argue that in this thread at all? Even in the other thread, like I pointed out, I said LIKE God.

I don't choose which threads stay. I said:

I can't force you to stop, I don't really care; we're looking out for you guys wink.gif It's pointless.

Pretty lame attempt to talk $#*! in my book.

We weren't trying to...

The picture interrupted the simran... what do you mean by "how?"???

Did I say that I typed everything on it? Is there a rule for it?

... ... ... Okay, fine, your thread, make the rules so that you can break all of them...

After the 3rd post I knew someone would not "just post gurmantar".

So why'd you flip on Bhajneet? You only got mad when somebody tried to stop it. You don't care if it gets interrupted, so don't argue that.

Funny how a couple people get butt hurt over words on a computer.

We're not "butt hurt" ... I don't even know you, but as far as I do, nothing you say matters to me anymore... It's all filled in with crap.

So answer this question for me, though. When I say things like, "It might not be you" why do you flip??? I said that it MIGHT NOT BE YOU. You for some reason still take it personally...

""""""""I don't even know you, but as far as I do, nothing you say matters to me anymore... It's all filled in with crap.""""""""""""

This is when young kids become stupid. I could say something I learned a long time ago that you didnt know and you will, by straight ignorance, ignore what I said out of discrimanation because you dont like what I said because I said it.

I could say dont walk out in the street wiyh out looking both way because................... and half way out you get hit by a car because you dont like what I said because it "doesnt matter to you anymore"

Be a real Sikh and wake at Amritvela........................now your going to sleep all day and wake at sunset.

Go and learn things so you dont just follow people around with their words.................................................youll quit learning and let others give you info etc.......

I only came to this site,ever, to put some input that others didnt know.

Dont worry I wont come to this site anymore to bug your chat sesions.

I could go down your list of crying but it would be a waste of time.

To argue with a fool means that you also become a fool.

What have you said in this thread so far that you tried to teach me? When you say something that is right, I listen (for example the Baarah Maahaa), but when I say something right, you don't listen. When have you ever on this site given in to somebody elses views that you initially didn't agree with?

I do look both ways when I go on the street.

I have, by influence of not just you, but others too, started to wake up at amrit vela.

I do try to learn things, which is why I came to this site. What do you mean by: "You'll quit learning and let others give you info" ? What do you mean by learning then?

Your input is not always right... what makes you such a genius?

I don't have chat sessions, what are you referring to?

It wouldn't be a waste of time if you had good information to give.

Are you saying I'm a fool? How? Or are you telling me to stop arguing with you, because you're a fool and don't want me to become one?

pritam singh ji is chardi kala guy...and to the rest daas wud make a bintee in their charan

aap sawarai mai milai...mai mileya sukh hoi.....fareeda jai tu mayra hoi rahai tan sab jag tayra hoi

tuhanu pyaar rakhna chaheeda hai....gurmantar post karan wich kee buraai hai...tuhaanu nahi pasand tan tusi apna paath kar lo....kisay jurai da dil dukhaan kithay tak theek hai?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""Are you saying I'm a fool? How? Or are you telling me to stop arguing with you, because you're a fool and don't want me to become one?""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

BOTH we are both being fools.I leave the rest alone. Who cares if you dont want any info I know. Isaid learn so your not just taking peoples word, even mine.