The Demand For An Independent State Of Khalistan Sprang Back

The demand for an independent state of Khalistan sprang back to centre-stage today after kirpan-wielding youths led by several Sikh separatist leaders raised slogans in the Golden Temple complex, vowing not to let Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's 'sacrifice' go waste.

Cries of 'Khalistan zindabad' rose in the air as the 30,000 devotees, who had gathered for the 21st anniversary of Operation Bluestar and the martyrdom of Guru Arjan Dev nearly 400 years ago, nodded in agreement.

When the day began at 7 a.m. with special prayers at the Akal Takht, the highest Sikh temporal body, there was no hint the calm of the temple complex would be shattered for the first time in many years.

But by 9, kirpan-wielding youths, led by Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) leader Simranjit Singh Mann, self-styled 'President of Khalistan' Jagjit Singh Chauhan, Kanwarpal Singh of the Dal Khalsa and Harnam Singh Dhuma, the chief of Damdami Taksal, a seminary Bhindranwale headed, had taken over.

http://www.sikhtimes.com/news_060705b.html

LOL.gif

baba ji..u r getting hyped...u r able to predict bombs...

Oh my.. superman (pakhandi baba) returns !!!!!

Lord don't start me, i've already pre-booked my tickets for the showing on Friday!!!

I've even got the Superman tea Mug. I'm a massive Supes fan! :|