Swami Ramdev Ji Visiting Gurdwara Karamsar Ilford

DHANGURUNANAK,

I hear there are 2 Akhand Paths taking place in Gurdwara Karmsar where the Bhog has taken place today. Does that mean whilst the Akhand Paths were taking place on Friday the microphone was taken from the patthi Singhs and given to the Swami. Please verify this!!

This is very upsetting if the Gurdwara allowed someone to speak over Guru Maharaj....

Satsriakal:

I dont have the answer to your question, you really need to address these to the people running the organisation.

Who run's the organisation? What do they have to do with the running of our Guru Ghars?

Right let's stop beating around the bush! There was an Akhand Path taking place in the diwan when the Swami walked in. THe Granthi's microphone was switched of so that the Swami could do his katha. So in our Guru Ghar where we profess that Shabad is Guru, we stopped the Sangat from listening to the Shabad so that the "Yoga Master" Guest could speak!!

Satsriakal:

I dont have the answer to your question, you really need to address these to the people running the organisation.

Who run's the organisation? What do they have to do with the running of our Guru Ghars?

Right let's stop beating around the bush! There was an Akhand Path taking place in the diwan when the Swami walked in. THe Granthi's microphone was switched of so that the Swami could do his katha. So in our Guru Ghar where we profess that Shabad is Guru, we stopped the Sangat from listening to the Shabad so that the "Yoga Master" Guest could speak!!

That is appalling.

Satsriakal:

That is appalling.

This has happened many times, when Mike Gapes (MP Ilford) came he spoke in the diwan and they took the mic away from Gurbani for him to speak!! Priorities are upside down!!

All of the Karamsar Sangat must be wiggling their stomachs as per Swami!! The poor misled sangat must be thinking this is part of the Khalsa Rehit!!!

Its beyond a Joke!!! Get you act together Karamsar!!!

WJKK WJKF,

Look how can this be a PR attempt from Karmsar! Did Karamsar personally invite Ramdev Ji? I don't think so, he wanted to pay his respects and to see the new gurdwara for himself, infact he has been to other Gurdwara's in the area plus been to Madars and mosques. Anyway he only came for about 15mins!

In sikhi everyone is welcome to the Gurdwara weather it be swami ji or not. Some ppl need to go back to the basics of sikhi and learn the true fundmentals instead of picking on ppl. At least he is doing some good which is more than us. All we seem to do is moan about ppl.

Karmsar has done nothing wrong, some people on Sikhsangat have no idea and without facts and evidence are misleading the sangat.

Jaz Singh

Jaz Veeray,

There are ways of receiving guests in a Guru Ghar. Everyone who enters a Guru Ghar is a guest, but not everyone gets a VIP reception. OK, the Swami is a great Yoga Master, I accept that fact. But why did Gurdwara Karamsar switch the mic off to the Akhand Path whilst the Swami talked to the Sangat. This is not normal practice and NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE has the right to do that.

Secondly, this picture taken in Gurdwara Karamsar outside the diwan hall. Again maybe it's me, but I am uncomfortable about the whole matha tek of Babay.

post-5283-1153749690.jpg

WJKK WJKF,

I have spoken with someone who attended and have advised that the Microphone was not turned off when the path was happening, the mircophone was not turned on. So what u r clearly saying is that when an Akhand Path is happening and when the secetary of any Gurdwara turns the mic off to do a speach to inform the sangat this is wrong. Therefore, ur comments don't make any sense. As far as I am concerned the comment that you have made should be pointed to every Gurdwara not just at Karmasar because the same has happened at every other Gurdwara that Swami Ji has visited.

That picture doesn't prove anything. What does prove? No one is askin you to do matha tek. If you are not comfortable then don't it. But you cannot force ur opinion upon other ppl. Infact that person is not doing matha tek she touching the feet like we would to our mother, father our anyone older than us.

Jaz Singh

WJKK WJKF,

I have spoken with someone who attended and have advised that the Microphone was not turned off when the path was happening, the mircophone was not turned on. So what u r clearly saying is that when an Akhand Path is happening and when the secetary of any Gurdwara turns the mic off to do a speach to inform the sangat this is wrong. Therefore, ur comments don't make any sense. As far as I am concerned the comment that you have made should be pointed to every Gurdwara not just at Karmasar because the same has happened at every other Gurdwara that Swami Ji has visited.

That picture doesn't prove anything. What does prove? No one is askin you to do matha tek. If you are not comfortable then don't it. But you cannot force ur opinion upon other ppl. Infact that person is not doing matha tek she touching the feet like we would to our mother, father our anyone older than us.

Jaz Singh

Singh Ji,

The practice of speaking over an Akhand Path does not take place at any other Gurdwara Sahib. No Gurdwara Prabhandak Committee member, no matter how corrupt (LOL), will address the Sangat when an Akhand Path or any other GurBani is being recited. It is not normal practice to speak over Gurbani. Bruv, go to any Guru Ghar in your area and check this out. Show me an example of this anywhere in the UK. As far as I know the only UK Guru Ghar this happens in is in Gurdwara Karamsar.

I accept the picture means nothing to some people, to some people it will be shocking. It all depends which side of the fence you sit when it comes to the Mahapursh Mathatek. It's a personal opinion, which we are both expressing.