Jokes and Fun

Duchess

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baah-Man in class

Once Baah-Man was a teacher in an engineering college of Mathura. His English was famous.

Whenever the principal would cross his class, he would tell the students, `Shhh! Quiet, boys! The principal has just passed away in the corridor!'. At other times he wold say, "Hey, u students, please keep quiet. The principal is rotating outside"

Once, he told a group of three boys with whom he was very cross, `Both of you three, get out of the class!'

When he told students to meet him after the class, he would say, `Meet me behind the class!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baah-Man and Broken Sink

Baah-Man made a phone call to the council complaining: 'Our toilet seat is broken in half, and is now in three pieces. Can you tell me where I stand?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baah-Man and Sink

Once Baah-Man wrote to the city authorities; 'I am writing on behalf of my sink which is running away from the wall!'

Baah-Man and English

Mr. Kailash Dikshit, who belonged to a very prominent Baah-Man family, was a Hindi and Sanskrit teacher of KDM school, Mathura. Whenever he wanted the windows to be opened, he would say, `Open the doors of the window. Let the atmosphere come in!' At other times, he would say, `Open the doors of the window, let the Air Force come in.' Once, he was very angry with a girl student. `You, meet me behind the class!' he shouted at her. Once, he shouted at angrily at a boy who interrupted his conversation with a beautiful girl student, `I talk, she talk, why you middle talk?'

Baah-Man and Biology class

When instructing a student to cut an apple in Biology class, a Baah-Man biology teacher in Benaras said, `Cut the apple in two halves, take the bigger half for yourself, and give the other to your clas-mate'

Badder English

Once Baah-Man was a Sanskrit teacher of Nehru college in Kanpur. He could not tolerate any loitering or gossipping whether in his class or outside. When he would see boys standing about in the halls, he would shout, `Why are you rotating in the corridor?' Kyo gumreho?

Baah-Man Horribler English

Keshav Baah-Man was a Sanskrit teacher in Benaras Hindu University. He was famous for giving punishments for minor infringements of rules. During assembly time, he would shout to his students, `All of you students, stand in a straight circle!'

Another punishment he gave was for students to run around the grass field four times. Whenever meting out this punishment, he would shout, `You, rotate the ground four times!'

At other times, he would make the errant pupil stand under a tree. Then he always would shout, `You, go and under-stand the tree!'

When he caught a group of three gossipping students, he shouted, `You, three of you, stand together separately~'

Once, he sent three students out of his class, shouting `Both of you three, meet me behind the class!'

When he caught a cold, some students had opened the classroom windows, whereupon he said, `Close the doors of the windows please. I have winter in my nose today'

When asked about his family, he replied, `I have two daughters, both of them are girls.'

Dying

'I don't mind dying,' said Ajay Baah-Man. 'It's just that you feel so stiff the day after!'

Filthy Place

'What a filthy place,' said Baah-Man. 'It's alive with dead rats.' 'Not only that,' added another Baah-Man. 'There's holes a foot high!'

Baah-Man examiner

Baah-Man examiner to students hanging around the corridors during exams: " Do not revolve in the corridors in front of the examinations "

Baah-Man in ARMY

Mr.S.K.Baah-Man was a very agressive Indian Army officer in Mathura. The remarkable thing about his English was that it was always a direct translation of its Hindi counterpart. Here are some gems from his life.

"Hit the brother in law! *Maro saale ko*!" he would shout when beating a subordinate.

"Strengthen your nose! *Naak mein dum karo*!"

After a famous battle-game, he lamented, "My honour has been mixed in mud *Izzat ko mitti me mila gaya*."

When he was very angry at a lazy soldier, he said, " Cuckoo, Blaady!" (Kick you, bloody...)

Once, when abusing an officer, he said, "Who have you blackened your face with? *Kiske saath moonh kaala kiya?*"

Baah-Man's English

Baah-Man's English was likewise famous.

"Do not smoke and spoil the botany of your body"

" Why are you naat filupping the blanks? "

" Don't talk like that in front of my back "

" Dont stand in front of my back"

"Mistake became wrong!"

" Both of u three, don't under-stand the tree "!!

"Both of you kneel down together separately"

"Why aren't you kneel downing?"

Baah-Man the Cook

Once Baah-Man was a cook at DAV Mathura college. Once he was heard saying this in a kitchen: "No, No I don't need chair; I can stand eating"

"It's so hot! Please on the fan no," he would say to the other assistants when cooking.

"Pliss, close the fan!" he would say when he wanted the fan to be turned off

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is Baah-man?

Baah-man is new indian hero with the power equivalent to the tweleve (baahrah) humans.

BOrn?

The intercourse of a woman with twelve (barah) human (beard man like Sadhus) on twelve days at twelve noon give birth to the Baah-man after twelve months (unexpectional case or special case).

How the name is derived?

Tweleve (Barah) Human = barah + man = Baah-Man ( 'R' silent)

Characteristics:

Always found saying my father go mad at 12 noon and insult my mom....

Always make joke on his father....

BHU.JPG

k this is not a joke but i cant think of another thread to post this in.

so this place i work at has a lot cheenae,,,,n man when they warm up their food at lunch time.......DAMNNN i feel like running away n not even looking back. everyday its a new weird smell........

like today for instance, i can smell goha (crap) you smell in india in the pinds n stuff......like wats up with that.

ewwwwww........kills my apetite nicely. chalo atleast i will eat less this way LOL.gif