An Invitation To My Khanda Nation

KHaNdA_NaTioN

We r gonna get Khalistan no doubt about it... And for those of u who dont want it, well go ahead and be slaves and the dirt of the disgusting indian govt. Also, we should act as true sikhs by serving others and treating others with great respect, just like now. No human is a enemy of another, WE ARE ALL EQUAL UNDER THE DIVINE BEING.

As for injustices being committed against the sikhs during the past hundreds of years, it is clear that we need our own land and our Human Rights.

Remember, that day is gonna come when the sky is gonna be ours. :TH:

For now, be a committed Sikh and pray for justice.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We r gonna get Khalistan no doubt about it... And for those of u who dont want it, well go ahead and be slaves and the dirt of the disgusting indian govt. Also, we should act as true sikhs by serving others and treating others with great respect, just like now. No human is a enemy of another, WE ARE ALL EQUAL UNDER THE DIVINE BEING.

As for injustices being committed against the sikhs during the past hundreds of years, it is clear that we need our own land and our Human Rights.

Remember, that day is gonna come when the sky is gonna be ours. :TH:

For now, be a committed Sikh and pray for justice.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

ZINDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

manjot u dont even support khalistan and ur bigging up his post

manjot's a new man now, rite manjot? :TH:

Yes, I am a new man! :TH:

manjot u dont even support khalistan and ur bigging up his post

As the sun sets each night and rises each morning, I can tell you one thing, we will get Khalistan, my brother, we will get it, and we will shout KHALISTAN ZINDABAD until our damn throats bleed if need be, for now, ONLY for now...

KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAALISSSSSSTAAAAAAANNNNN ZZZZZZINNNNDDAAABAAD!!!!!!!!!!!

veera do u think we will get khalistan just by talking on the forum. bhaji first of all we have to become a pure gursikh than go to punjab and replace a gursikh with badal and other leaders like him, than put ur mang of khalistan in UN. I think this is the only way left. Bhul chuk maff karna ji.

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

khalistan jindabad